Mark Curto

we will miss you Mark you were 1 of the Z-Hills fossils that we all enjoyed jumping with

It hurts to know we won't see your smiling face around the dirt dive

Muff Muff say hi to Johnny for us
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

We said good by to Mark yesterday, 1/17, with most of his family watching his brother Steve, release Mark's ashes to the Blue on Steve's first tandem skydive. Steve, Gary and Chris, Mark's brothers were at the DZ along with Diane, his sister in law. Lots of nieces, nephews, family members and skydiving buddies were also there for the day. It was so bitter sweet. Two of Mark's nephews also made tandem jumps.

Today 1/18, more of Mark's skydiving friends will remember all of the great times we shared with mark with another release of his ashes to one of his favorite spot on earth!!

Mark was one of my best friends and added so much to my life. He'll be with me on all of my skydives and will never be forgotten.
Dano

Mark earned his WSCR at Z-hills on Sept 1, 2013. He became WSCR 1342 by coming in 11th on a WSCR star with 9 women skydivers. He and Phil Smith, WSCR 1339, were the first two men to earn WSCRs on the same jump at Z-hills since Feb 1989. Mark supported women's skydiving and deserves his legacy as a skydiving pioneer. RIP, Mark.