NWFlyer

Blue skies peregrinerose (Jennifer Galbraith)

Oh man. This hurts. She was one of the more thoughtful and level headed people on here.

I never met her in person, but I will most certainly miss her on here.

Thoughts and prayers to Chad, their adopted son and the rest of her family and friends.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I never met peregrinerose in person, but somehow felt as if I knew her, at least in part, thanks to DZ.com. I find myself shocked, saddened, and dismayed at this news, so I can only imagine how devastating it is for those who were close to her. They all have my deepest condolences.

Don

Memorial Information from Chad is below:

This is to everyone who knew and or loved Jennifer Galbraith. A celebration of life will be held in her honor at her favorite restaurant in the whole world the Black Gryphon in Elizabethtown, PA. 54 Mt Gretna Rd Elizabethtown, PA 17022 (717) 367-1859. It will be held on Friday 9/20/13 starting at 2:00 pm. I invite everyone who knew her to come and share with the rest of us what made her the wonderful person she was. This is going to be an informal occasion with good food, good company, good libations, and lots of stories. Jen did not want a solemn and quiet wake. That was not her as you all know. She wanted people to celebrate her, to talk and tell stories, and most of all raise a glass of good beer or wine or non-alcoholic drink to here in here honor. The will be food and non alcoholic drinks provided and a pay as you go full bar. She will love to see a outpouring of people to celebrate her and so would I. Please pass this on to as many people as knew her. There will be an ash dive for her at a later date to further celebrate her wishes.

Thanks,
Chad

Jen and i met via DZ.com after our knees decided they needed some tuning up. Although I never met her in person we became friends via FB and DZ.com. She was always so encouraging and a bright light. She had a beautiful spirit and was always building something interesting and new. Her choice in brews was impeccable! So its only fitting to have a toast in her honor! Blue Skies my friend!!
THRIVING IN MY DASH!!

WOW, unbelievable! :( I just logged on randomly and saw this terrible news. I had the pleasure of meeting and jumping with Jen and Chad at Dublin '07 (although maybe I actually met them before that, I really can't remember), where I too became a pelthead. I'll see if I can dig up my old pictures. This is terrible news. :(:(:(:(:(

BSBD Peregrinerose. I enjoyed getting to know you a little bit, if only for a short while. Condolences to Chad, I can't imagine what you are going through.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

parachutist

A great collection of stories and photos about Peregrinerose:
http://auntheather.com/2013/blue-skies-dr-jennifer-smith-galbraith/

From that, it seems to have been suicide.
(Same as for someone else in another current thread in this forum too...)
Some people I think aren't big on talking about the reason someone is gone, but one does always wonder what the heck happened.

It can be hard to see that sort of thing coming, especially for people one only knows a little or only knows online.

Blue skies.

I just found a reference to Jen's death in another thread.:(

With just a little contact with her here on dz.com she did me a favor picking up a sewing machine and holding it until I could get out there a few weeks later. Truly a great sister of the skydiving community.

I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

It has been almost 7 months since my Scout, Jennifer Galbraith left this world. I have been working on fulfilling her wishes of having her ashes scattered on a skydive. This is the information.

I have arranged to have a PAC750 for the weekend of June 27, 28, 29 At Maytown Sport Parachute Club in Maytown, PA.
Jen wanted to be celebrated not mourned and that is what we are going to do.
I want to invite anyone who would like to come and jump that weekend to be there.
The ashdive will be on Saturday afternoon/evening followed up by a cook out on site. There will be lots of jumping, drinking, lying, and story telling, as it should be.
Jen loved skydiving so much. It helped make her who she was, so please come out and be apart of this.

June 27-29.
Maytown Sport Parachute Club,
188 Airport Rd, Marietta, PA 17547

PAC750 along with the clubs two 182's
PAC jumps will be $22, I am not making any money on this.
Jim Smith will be there to organize belly jumpers
There are a lot of championship winning CRW dogs that call Maytown home.

Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.
Pelt Head #3

10 more days until Jen's ashdive weekend.
There are some changes for the weekend.
It will now be Saturday and Sunday only.
The PAC fell through so I have gone bigger and badder. We will have a Skyvan for the weekend.
Jumps are still only $22. No credit cards, cash or check only.
If you are in the area or want a weekend getaway come out to Maytown Sport Parachute Club and help me honor Jen the way she wanted, with jumping, drinking, stories and friends.
Jim Smith will be organizing RW and Jamie Sides said he would organize FF. There will also be some CRW jumps happening too.

Chad

Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.
Pelt Head #3