Krip

goodby Betty Barnes thanks for doing a great job raising the real deal

When you stay married to the same person for 40 yrs its a double edge sword.

People go thru the natural cycyle. It doesnt make any difference how much money you have, how well you take care of yourself etc.

I watched in horror a 81 yo energizer bunny, that I wouldn't even try to keep up with go down slow and dirty. 90 days of needless hell.

As soon as this women recd the news. She took it like a trooper. Well I guess thats that. I want the needle.:|

Sorry we can't do that.:(

It is what it is. Your now with my wifes dad and my wifes twin sisterthat you lost in childbirth.

I lost my inlaws and I still have the one and only wife I wanted, because her parents taught her basic family values, and after 40 yrs in hindsight I have no complaints.

And I would be proud to do it again in a heartbeat.

R.I.P.

Sorry we can't do that.[:/]

Check out my profile, respect my wifes and our privacy during our grieving process. The people that count in my world know who Betty Barnes is and who I am.

I trust that skymama will keep her word, another trooper. Does anyone one really want to mess with skymama.

I know I wouldn't.B|

By your PM, I am going to let out a little info, I hope you don't mind.

If I understand you correctly, she taught over 50,000 students.
That accomplishment is way to outstanding to be kept quiet.
Having that much patience, there are more than a few Saints that might need to move over.;)

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun