Joelsmom

Will Higginbotham

Skydiver and pilot Will Higginbotham died May 24, 2013 when the helicopter he was piloting crashed near Springfield, Missouri. Will was the Chief Helicopter Pilot of Lucas Oil Airsupport, a California-based company and was from Florence, AZ. Services for Will will be June 10 at the Coolidge, AZ airport, followed by his ashdive. Will attended the 2010 Lost Prairie Boogie. He leaves friends in the field of aviation, skydiving, & rock climbing, along with his family. The quote he lived by: Life is Good.
Blue Skies Forever and Peace, Will.
Dropzone observer since August 5, 1999 when my son Joel Atkinson first jumped at Lost Prairie for his 18th birthday.

He always had a few minutes to chat about most anything. Was a great guy that often walked over to the DZ from the racetrack, hanging with us, always had a fun story or two. You'll be missed, cowboy.

Memorial services for Will Higginbotham will be June 10 at the Coolidge, Arizona airport. His ash dive is scheduled for 6 p.m. and the service will follow. If you plan to attend, please arrive 30 – 45 minutes early to be a part of the family presentation of the ashes to the jumpers and to observe the jump.
Dropzone observer since August 5, 1999 when my son Joel Atkinson first jumped at Lost Prairie for his 18th birthday.

I'm really sorry for the late post to this, but I have not been jumping much the last few years....Please someone tell me is this Higgy? The coolest laid back cat I met at LP years ago? If so, I am saddened. Peace Bro. Blue Skies. I remember you and what you taught me.

JJ
JJ

"Call me Darth Balls"

No, the posting was for William Higginbotam, Coolidge, Arizona, and not Higgy. Higgy just attended the 2013 Lost Prairie boogie and still has his awesome smile and gentle ways. His wife and grandson David attended wih him.