airtwardo

Todd Bell ~2/19/13~ Fly Free Brother!

Damn Todd, way too young! Enjoyed all the good times with you away from jumping. the dove hunt at SSM where i have a pic on the wall of my office with all of us and Super Dave with the condom over his head.The ski trip to Colorado 20 below zero.Your doing tandems at SSM and asking me for advice. You always treated me well when I visited Sky Dive Houston. Rest in Peace my friend. BSBD DR. D

Todd talked me into working a summer in Houston. I had mentionned to him I was coming to check the place out on a Saturday. I showed up at the old SDH building around 1am after driving across Texas to find a bunch of people partying. Todd says something like "Hey here's our new Tm, you're late dude!".

I also think back to ride-on mowing the runway in 100 degrees with Todd, Chris and a couple of bud lights. Can't believe you are gone pal.
Life is ez
On the dz
Every jumper's dream
3 rigs and an airstream

Todd passed away early this afternoon, he will be missed by all who knew him.

Rest easy brother.

Wow.

Just Effn wow.

BSBD Bro -

Have a bud light!:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun