ladydyver

Blue Skies Kit Cody

Just received some devastating news. Our very good friend Kit Cody died in a plane crash yesterday. He was a good man, a great friend and has been jumping with me since I started skydiving. He came to Lost Prairie with us every year, frequently joined us at the Invasion in Sebastian. Blue Skies Kit, you will be missed by your skydiving family.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

http://www.codyenterprise.com/article_fef7b48c-77bc-11e2-8418-0019bb2963f4.html

He was always fun at Lost Prairie. Didn't he have a Tinkerbell patch on his rig or jumpsuit?

Blue Skies Forever Kit.

yep....he did have a tinkerbell on his rig i believe. always talked about tinkerbell landingsB|. He was a big part of our skydiving family....so it has been a rough day.:(
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Cody took me under his wing when I was finishing up my student work in Lake Wales. He had a passion for jumping with baby jumpers, and would often see a solo waiting to board and grab them to make an impromptu 3 way or 4 way. He always came over to jump with us when we came to Sebastian in the winter, and he was a regular at Lost Prairie. He could talk your ear off and had story after story. His business card had a parachute, motorcycle, snowmobile, and an airplane on each corner. He was a great jumper as long as there were not more than 2 points to remember:S He hated what he called "chunk" exits but liked to fly to his slot instead. There will be a memorial service in Florida this friday (details pending) and his main service will be in Cody Wyoming sometime in March.

Kit - you have left a big hole. I am going to miss you. Blue Skies my friend.