Tidlof

Michael J. Culler

Mike passed on suddenly in Florida a couple of days ago.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/michael.j.culler

I have no details; just thought I'd put this out there since he knew so many of us going back 40 years. He will be missed. Many of you will appreciate what an understatement that is.
Ted
D6691 SCR 3975 SCS 2242 NSCR 698
On the road to wrack and ruin…………
but making damn good time.

Total bummer.
He and I had recently reconnected after many years. Man-o-man did Mike have some stories. We knew so many of the same people we could stay up all hours swapping tales. I'll miss him.

His young son had recently taken up skydiving and Mike made sure he came out to Z-hills to experience the vibe there. Glad to help out Mike!

Anybody remember that he and his Tesseract teammates were formidable four way competitors? Won Nationals I think three years running and competed in at least one world meet.

RIP Mike.
BSBD

Mike certainly had the talent to jump with Tesseract and win national 4 way medals, but he was too busy chasing down rainbows and making pipe dreams come true to commit to something as boring as 4 way practice. As a new commercial pilot, he had the world to see and experience.

It was his brother John who was on Tesseract.
Ted
D6691 SCR 3975 SCS 2242 NSCR 698
On the road to wrack and ruin…………
but making damn good time.

Could anybody tell me the circunstances of his death. I knew him and he was always friendly to me.

Mike was driving his Semi and pulled over to the side of the road. He was found the next day in the truck and it is assumed he had a heart attack
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime