GravityGirl

RIP Adam Callahan

Adam Callahan, local Skydive San Diego legend, pilot , instructor and skydiver passed away at his home Saturday night. Adam has been jumping in San Deigo since he was 18. He just celebrated his 40th birthday together with his good friends.

Adam's Family would like to invite you all to join in an amazing celebration to honor the life of a genuine Son, Father and Friend.

Those who have shared time with Adam know him for his free spirit, authenticity, kindness and endless humor. It is with that spirit that we will all gather at Skydive San Diego, Adams home since he was 18.

Tandem operations will end early Sunday evening giving us all the opportunity to gather in the landing area in tribute as we watch his parents do a flyby and symbolic release of his ashes.

Immediately following we will have food, drinks and share stories, Callahan Style!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

I'm sorry to hear that Adam passed away. He well have a lot of company where he's at. There will Dave, John, Dan M., Kelly, Annie, Sue, C.J.. There will be a lot of catching up to do. I hope he's in a better place. He will be missed! I hope there will be ceilings to throw forks into. All thats left is me Jim, Brian and Keith.
Daniel Johnson

I am so stunned to hear, so sorry! blessings to his family, all of his friends in SD. i haven't seen Adam for years but always nice, always cool and such a gifted skydiver.... hope you get to fly all the time now Adam & are at peace.

Molly