rlstkev

DZP (drop zone puppy )

11:01am On jan. 21, 2012 Eboney lost her battle with cancer ,in the 13 years she was on this earth with me traveling the states in our truck she has been to every state in the country,1.3 million miles traveled 61 DROPZONES, she was to anyone who she came in contact with a love to be around funny to watch many many many of you knew her when we came to your dz youd ask where is da pup .she gave it all to alot of you her friends . I for one will miss her for the rest of my life truckin ant the same without my DZP , to all of you who showed her the love and the friendship when we where at your DZ i want to say THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH . IM having her ashdive on feb.5,2012 @ skydive san marcos planned to be sunset load everyone thier has been so so supportive in every way i cannot thank then enough, they have gone out of thier way to make this all as easy as it can be Eric ,Paula you Rock

11:01am On jan. 21, 2012 Eboney lost her battle with cancer ,in the 13 years she was on this earth with me traveling the states in our truck she has been to every state in the country,1.3 million miles traveled 61 DROPZONES, she was to anyone who she came in contact with a love to be around funny to watch many many many of you knew her when we came to your dz youd ask where is da pup .she gave it all to alot of you her friends . I for one will miss her for the rest of my life truckin ant the same without my DZP , to all of you who showed her the love and the friendship when we where at your DZ i want to say THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH . IM having her ashdive on feb.5,2012 @ skydive san marcos planned to be sunset load everyone thier has been so so supportive in every way i cannot thank then enough, they have gone out of thier way to make this all as easy as it can be Eric ,Paula you Rock

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your puppy. It is always a hard thing to experience, but the years they spend with us are priceless. Blue skies for your ash dive. Skydive Atlanta just lost its drop zone puppy last month, and her ash dive is on March 10-11. Know that Eboney has a friend up there....

Brandi

She was beeeautiful :)
As an aside. A cheap copy of Photoshop will allow you to resize pix, & a whole lot more.

I'm sorry your Doggie passed. Feel better.

Sorry to hear about the 'pup.

Possibly better that Photoshop for this job would be http://www.fookes.com/ezthumbs/

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

babyboo in a few mos we are going to honor you at skydive san marcos with the frist PAWS UP BOGGIE ,you and Hobie will have your ashes released in the air with all of your friends you loved will be in the air to watch, peace love to you and all of our fur babies we have lost

IN A FEW WEEKS EBONEY WE WILL SET YOUR SPRIT FREE @ SKYDIVE SAN MARCOS ITS GOING TO BE A HARD DAY FOR ME BUT YOU HAVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH TO BE FREE SO ITS GOING TO BE ON THAT DAY JULY 7 2012 YOU CAN GO PLAY IN THE WIND AND AT THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOREVER I MISS YOU BABYGRIL AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH