turtlespeed

The three wise men are down to two. (John Rogers aka Yardhippie)

My Brother from another Mother... Yardhippie will be missed by so many.

I cant help but to think if there is an afterlife, There will be some shenanigans going on tonight.

Indeed!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

My Brother from another Mother... Yardhippie will be missed by so many.

I cant help but to think if there is an afterlife, There will be some shenanigans going on tonight.

Agreed. BSBD I can picture them all playing and drinking, making fun of people. :(
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

He was so fun to be around at boogies, his enthusiasm was infectious! I hadn't talked to him for awhile, but from his posts on FB he seemed to be pretty happy.

News story.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Ya know... I don't have any words.
I'm very sad that its been a fast five years since we hung out at WFFC.
I'll see you on the other side... Blue Skies, man.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Hippie changed a lot in the past couple of years. He saw a better life ahead of him, pointed himself in that direction, and pursued it. He achieved many of his goals prior to 2pm yesterday. He became one of my lifelong friends the moment I met him, and I'll miss him tremendously.

When I think of Hippie I think of a smooth fun cool party guy and a badass flier.

Embarrassing Hippie story:

We're all down at Skydive Atlanta for one of their legendary Halloween Boogies: Walking trees, smurfs, carnival rides, ya name it. We're getting ready to do some sort of big formation or hybrid and we're dirt diving in the front of the hanger. We come off the "plane" and Hippie is backing up to his spot and gets his foot caught in the track of the hangar door and falls. He gets up immediately and is wincing in pain. He looks at us and says, "I'm scratching." and starts slowly limping away.

None of us can believe this. Mr Smooth just got hurt... on a dirt dive?!?!?! So bad now he can't jump?

He did go to the hospital and get it checked out (can't remember the injury) but came back full of painkillers and ready to party.

Blue Skies forever John whether you're in the sky or looking up at it from your bike. :)