flyfly

fly high my friend-Rodrigo V. Bianchini

Rodrigo was one of the kindest, gentlest, most genuine men I have ever met. It was an honor to have known him. I remember sitting around the picnic table at the "Farm" talking about his family and how much he loved them. My heart is hurting and so very sad. Condolences to his wife.

Rodrigo worked with us(Colombian filmakers) at Skydive the Farm on the filming of a Skydiving documentary a few months ago. He was going to travel to Colombia in August for the premier of the film.

Such a calm and pleasent man, always ready to help and teach. We cherish the memories of the short time spent with him. He will be sorely missed.

Fly free Rodrigo.
Alea Iacta Est

Skydiving is a small world but today it became even smaller. I heard that one of the managers that work for me lost a friend this weekend. I went and talked to her and found out she is best friends with Rosrigo's wife. They were having a service tonight in Roswell.

I have not jumped in a couple of years. The last time I jumped was at STF and Hans was my AFF Instructor back in 2000. I was able to comfort her I hope a little by talking about the sport.

Blue Skies, Rodrigo. Yeimi tod me about you trying to get her husband into skydiving. I will take over and get him and her to at least make a tandem.

Rodrigo was the most helpful, humble, and perfectly real person I have met. He would always offer help to anyone that looked like they needed it. I sat and listened to him for so many hours as he would talk about skydiving, photography, and his family. He was such a wonderful man. I will miss him.

I loved seeing him as a father at the dropzone. His wife and Gabriel always made me smile.

I'm sad still.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)