iluvtofly

Jeremy Marston

The Farm suffered a great loss today. A great tandem, AFF instructor, and friend, Jeremy Marston, died in a car accident today. His girlfriend, Nicole Smith, also a skydiver (just got her A a couple of weeks ago) was also in the car. She is in the hospital with a broken neck, back and punctured lung. Please send vibes to Jeremy's family, Nicole, and her family. :(

The Farm suffered a great loss today. A great tandem, AFF instructor, and friend, Jeremy Marston, died in a car accident today. His girlfriend, Nicole Smith, also a skydiver (just got her A a couple of weeks ago) was also in the car. She is in the hospital with a broken neck, back and punctured lung. Please send vibes to Jeremy's family, Nicole, and her family. :(

Wow.. that sucks[:/][:/]..... Thinking good thoughts for all of you guys.

Aw, man. What a tragedy. 26 years old is too young to leave this world.

Jeremy was my AFF-I on my level 3, 5, and 6 dives, and on one of my dock and dives. A fun, enthusiastic, happy, encouraging person and instructor. Always found at least one thing on every jump to make you feel like you nailed it and were making good progress (even if everything else was just okay). I will miss you.

And Nicole, best wishes for your speedy recovery. I (and many others) still owe you a return favor for those watermelons you carved up for all on that hot Saturday afternoon 2 weeks ago. Perfect timing. Please get healthy soon.

ETA: got the photo's from his facebook page

he was an awesome skydiver, amazing instructor, and an even better friend. he was one of my first friends when i started jumping at the farm, and i can't put into words how terrible this tradgedy is. i can't count the number of insightful conversations i had with jeremy, and it makes me sad that we will share no more.

blue skies black death, fly free brother.

please keep sending good vibes for his girlfriend, nicole. she is now in stable condition but still in ICU.
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

Jeremy was an amazing person. He did my re-currency dive and spent time going through things with me on my last visit to the farm a couple of weeks ago.

Terrible news and I hope that Nicole heals up soon.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

I only had the privilege of knowing Jeremy for one day, he was my AFF instructor for jumps 2 & 3 on June 10th, but he certainly made a big impact in my life. As a matter of fact, I had to do a cutaway on my AFF level 5, and it's probably because of his constant drilling of emergency procedures with me, that I was able to walk away from it. He was not only an amazing instructor, but also a truly genuine and caring person. There is no doubt that he is missed by everyone who knew him, and that the world is darker without him. We miss you bro, and you will never be forgotten!
Life's not permanent, don't take it too seriously! :-)

I'm heading to the Farm tonight and I thought of the friends I wont see.

I wish Jeremy was going to be there...and Jack...and Rodrigo.

:(

SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)