Brady Kane

Link to FB page:
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/event.php?eid=211109252244524

memorial service will be held on Thursday, May 12

3:00pm - 9:00pm

The Boulder Theater
2032 14th Street
Boulder, CO

Please join us for the memorial service for Brady Kane.

We will gather at The Boulder Theater at 3pm to celebrate Brady with those who love him.

Following the memorial will be a procession to Vance Brand Municipal Airport in Longmont for a reception. All information below - all are welcome.

Please pass this event on to everyone and anyone who would like to join us in celebrating Brady's journey.

MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW...
Please RSVP to this event to get any updated information.

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED on WEDNESDAY (MAY 11) PM AND THURSDAY (MAY 12) AM TO DECORATE THE HANGAR PRIOR TO THE RECEPTION. Please RSVP and let us know if you can volunteer and when. Volunteer contact is [email protected] - more info will be available shortly.

MEMORIAL - 3pm
BOULDER THEATER
2032 14th Street Boulder, CO

RECEPTION - directly following memorial
VANCE BRAND MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
4201 Rogers Rd
Longmont, CO 80503
Hangar Unit C (end of Rogers Rd)
DS#727, DB Cooper #41, POPS #11065, SCR #13183, FA #2125, SCS #8306, HALO #309 SRA #5930

Damn, I hate reading this for so many reasons... I didn't even know Brady but Nick is a good friend and he has now lost both of his dear teammates Emily and Brady. Geez, I guess it is all part of what they do but nonetheless, devastating to read and hear about. Brady was obviously a very talented wingman underneath his canopy. I have watched and seen the photographs and video. For once, I am really starting to worry about my friend Nick. Don't know what else to say except for Blue Skies to Brady, his dear friends and family and to Nick: You are in our thoughts.
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

Brady and Emily will forever be missed. I will never forget Bradys encouragement and professionalism, and Emilys beautiful smile it will always be brighter than any sunny day. My name is Mark and I started My AFF course in September of 2009 and Had the privelage and honor of having Brady and Nathan on my level 1 and 2 jumps. Due to economic issues I had to take long break after finishing level 4, but on May 28 of this year my dream will continue. I know that when the door opens at 12,5 and I step out Brady and Emily will be holding my hand and giving me a great big thumbs up!. My thoughts and prayers are with Emily and Bradys families and to let them know that Jesus has two wonderful and beautiful people to jump with. I would also like to add that safety is Mile Hi skydivings #1 priority and its reflected by its wonderful staff and owner. I love everone there and cannot wait to see you all. See you on the 28th and please stay safe!.

God bless you and blueskies!

Mark Molinari
M3 Electric

UPDATE

PLEASE MAKE NOTE AND SPREAD THE WORD

MEMORIAL SERVICE AND RECEPTION WILL BOTH BE HELD AT BOULDER THEATER
*PLEASE NOTE - WE WILL NO LONGER BE GOING OUT TO LONGMONT HANGAR. SERVIE AND RECEPTION WILL BE HELD AT THE BOULDER THEATER

MEMORIAL AND RECEPTION - THURS MAY 12 3pm (Doors will open at 2pm) BOULDER THEATER
2032 14th Street Boulder, CO
DS#727, DB Cooper #41, POPS #11065, SCR #13183, FA #2125, SCS #8306, HALO #309 SRA #5930

Brady played a key role in really getting my skydiving going. He was also a generous rigger who was happy to walk me through the details of my repacks. More than any of that he was a fun and caring friend.

I will miss you Brady and I will try to keep in my heart your attitude to life and pass it on.

Sorry I missed the memorial to hug friends.

Simon

Today, the successful launch of the Space-X Falcon 9 rocket took Brady's ashes to outer space, along with James Doohan (Scotty from Star Trek) and 300+ additional people. Fly high, Brady!

http://www.bigthink.com/think-tank/human-ashes-pay-pal-and-space-travel

Falcon 9 contains the ashes of 306 deceased people. Space services company Celestis sends ashes of deceased family members into orbit, for a fee. Prices run from $1000 (suborbital flight) to $13,000 (deep space). The ashes of "Star Trek" actor James Doohan, aka "Scotty," astronaut Gordon Cooper and skydiver Brady Watson Kane were among the celebrity remains launched this morning.

Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD