k_marr08

Chris Stasky

We are feeling the loss of our beloved brother Chris..
One of my best memories of Chris is just after 911 attack and the dz in Northampton MA was grounded,,Myself ,Chris and Greg T played golf every day for a month,,,We'd drink beer and smoke cigars not caring who won or lost,just enjoying the day...Chris was an all-round sportsman and always gracious,,We will miss you,Chris,,Brad n Mel,,x

BSBD Chris, the reserves you packed me saved my life more than once, and I was lucky enough to get to jump with you multiple times when I was still in the sport --- I am very sad hearing this news, and you will be missed.

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

Blue Skies Chris!

At least you made headlines with that "Shit Eatin' Grin" you loved to sport.

I'm sure there is an endless supply of female tandem students where you are going with "Nice Personalities" as you so eloquently put it...:P

Gonna miss you bro....:(

Anvil Brother #69

Sidelined with a 5mm C5-C6 herniated disk...
Back2Back slammers and 40yr old fat guys don't mix!

What a good guy. He made us laugh. Pictured is his amish look along with his first 100 jump pie which I was lucky enough to capture. We hope it makes you smile.
Tricia and I will miss him awful. We mentored him as a student and he became a great friend and highly regarded peer. He worked hard and got almost every rating imaginable.
He was a regular visitor to our home and was like a brother. He couldn't come to the east coast without stopping by for a few days of R&R.
He always had a smile and was always eager to live and play hard. A very down to earth kinda guy who besides skydiving, also taught skiing as snowboarding, as well as base jumped, sailed, surfed and scuba. I didn't know Pat but I know
we lost another couple of the great ones.
Our deepest sympathy to Chris and Pats family and the San Diego and Perris family of skydivers.
Fall down....dont go boom!

I consider myself lucky to have called Chris my true friend. I will cherish the many memories we made together, along with our other friends I consider family. I will always smile when remembering things like doing the "CASA DANCE", our inside joke (with Mark and Captain Mike) "I GOTTA RUSH" exit call and all the great times in freefall, at the DZ, on the slopes, or wherever else we found ourselves. You will truly be missed, but never forgotten. Fly forever free my friend. My heart goes out to all of his family and friends.
yesterday has passed, tomorrow is yet to come, live for today!!

A fond memory of Chris.
Andy used to have a dropzone in Holtville, and Chris knew I was going to Glamis to ride dirt bikes in the dunes. Chris organized a jump into Glamis. We were in a Caravan and after everyone got out at Holtville but Chris Stasky, Chris O. and myself, we flew over to Glamis and did a 3 way wingsuit jump into Glamis. (The same suit Chuck Blue just bought.)
Goodbye Chris

For those of you not of facebook:

There will be a memorial ash dive and celebration of Chris' life at Skydive San Diego on Sunday, April 17. I've included some information below that was provided about the day/service.

People should arrive at or before 2pm. The ash dive is scheduled around 4 - 5pm, depending on weather which is why people are asked to come early. There will be a Brazilian style BBQ starting close to sunset and a party to continue throughout the evening. BYOB.

For more information, please reference the memorial page on facebook http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=138092389595597

Hey Team mate

You were always a cranky son of a bitch, but you were always real, authentic.

Honored to have shared the skies with you bro. Rest in peace.
Una volta che avrete imparato a Volare, camminerete sulla terra guardando il cielo perchè è là che siete stati ed è là che vorrete tornare.