YvonneWiggers

Alfred Heitink

Alfred, you were the one I remember from my first day in Teuge. You were the first one to approach and made us welcome there. I will always remember your never ending positive attitude, your smile that never left your face. Your funny jokes and our corner at the DC. You will be missed big times. I just hope that where ever you are now those little clouds will embrace you softly and sun is always shining. Fly free forever my dear friend!

My dearest Alfred,
My life will never be the same, my jumps will never be the same, since last Sunday. I will be you missing in so many different ways, you had become so very special to me during the years. You were able to understand everyone, there where we did not understand ourselves at certain moments. My jumps with you were always special and aways good: we were tuned in to eachother... And what a fun I had with you, you kind, fun loving man. You have made me learn how to see from different angels. Richer and wiser I will go on and I know that you are with me every step of the way. My dear skydivebuddy and very special friend, you will be for always in my heart,
Annery.
In real life, I assure you, there is no such thing as algebra.