steve1

Arlyn Creek

I read in the Billings Gazette, that Arlyn Creek had died in Utah. I thought I knew most of the experienced skydivers in Montana, but I didn't know Arlyn. There were three pictures of him in the paper. One was with a huge bull elk he had shot. Another showed him in his cowboy hat. Another picture was of him hanging onto the outside of an airplane. There was also a poem about the freedom one experiences skydiving. It was a nice tribute to skydiving. His family said he spent his last days doing what he enjoyed most..."Skydiving". I never met Arlyn, but I wish I had....

I was on the load with Arlyn on his last Skydive. His 4 way group exited before me and I followed doing a video of a tandem. He was very well liked at our DZ here in Utah and came down here from Montana several times a year to jump and fly in the tunnel.
Last Sunday we did a memorial jump and I have attached a photo I took. It is a big flying "A" in memory of our friend.

What a bummer!:(

Onward and Upward!