jasmine

Mariann Kramer 7-22-06

It is hard to believe that it has been 4 years since Mariann passed away. I still miss her so very much.

I came here to dropzone when I heard that she passed away at a competition at Mile High in Colorado. I am not a skydiver but I know Mariann was so passionate about this sport. There was a time we couldn't get her to the barn because she wanted to go skydiving and because we loved her so much and respected her as a horse trainer we didn't mind, we were just happy if we could get a couple of days of her time.

Mariann was the best horse trainer I have ever had. Nobody comes even close to her in this sport. She had a knowledge of horses that goes beyond the typical horse trainer and really understood horses to the core.

I know all of you also lost someone very special in your hearts when she passed.

Jasmine,
I cant believe it has been 4 years. Mariann was there for me when my father passed and we did the "Mariann 2-step" together. I have many great memories of her. She is always missed. I also remember when she could not get out of the plane, then upon returning to Dallas to visit again shortly there after, she was all over it! Kicking my butt in the air with her skills. For what its worth, her white jumpsuit, black helmet and one of her yellow containers and parachute practically gets jumped every weekend in GA. Puts a smile on my face every time I see this lady go up with Mariann's gear.
Blue Skies
J

Jasmine,
I cant believe it has been 4 years. Mariann was there for me when my father passed and we did the "Mariann 2-step" together. I have many great memories of her. She is always missed. I also remember when she could not get out of the plane, then upon returning to Dallas to visit again shortly there after, she was all over it! Kicking my butt in the air with her skills. For what its worth, her white jumpsuit, black helmet and one of her yellow containers and parachute practically gets jumped every weekend in GA. Puts a smile on my face every time I see this lady go up with Mariann's gear.
Blue Skies
J

Thank you so much for sharing that story with me. I am sure that Mariann is smiling as she sees her parachute gliding in the air.

I don't know what Mariann's username was here on the board.

I spoke to my horse friend in Dallas today, she and I used to ride together with Mariann, it was good to talk to her about all of the funny memories we had of her. She was a beautiful person and loved to PARTY!

Melissa