grimmie

April 22nd, 1992.

I'll be making my yearly leap to honor our friends on Papa Victor that fatefull morning. Please come out and join me. It's seems like just yesterday, not 18 years ago.[:/]

And we will also make a leap in honor of our pal Tom Slocum that passed on this very same day 3 years ago.>:([:/]:S

I'll see you guys at Perris on Thursday.

A sad day all around that was/ is. Still think about it all the time. Best wishes and love to everyone connected with that terrible incident.

Mick and Barrie.

I have some archived LA Times articles of that horrrible day if anyone is interested, I'll post them if anyone want's to read them. Still brings a tear to my eye every time I see them.:(

I still remember the day as if it were yesterday. From when I woke up in the morning, to when I finally slept that night. What I was wearing, the temperature, the smell of the tall grass at the end of the runway, and what was said...............

I will be there in spirit...........please give my regards to all family and friends.

Fly Free Brothers! And Jacque...........
Peace, j
~~We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly~~MLK