truckerjean

Debbie Laws

Your thoughts are nice, marc...
I can't believe that no one but us remembers. I feel like I have a piece of her spirit inside me, and I am still grief-stricken every day. It is really weird that all of her friends forgot, but I guess life goes on...

Blue skies, Deb!
can I borrow a jump ticket real quick?

We all remember her, darling. Some of us just don't feel the need to post about it on the internet. Deb was a constant on the dropzone and her name and memory come up in conversation and thought on a regular basis. You have to remember that although you may not be around, us, her friends here in Z-hills are constantly reminded. We live with it everyday......
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

We all remember her, darling. Some of us just don't feel the need to post about it on the internet. Deb was a constant on the dropzone and her name and memory come up in conversation and thought on a regular basis. You have to remember that although you may not be around, us, her friends here in Z-hills are constantly reminded. We live with it everyday......

I feel like I was just...reprimanded...

towerrat:

Some of us (those of us out here in the world away) have no other choice but to honor our friends by posting on this forum - this internet forum; it is a memorial forum "in memory of," after all.
I envy you your close relationship to the place of her demise, but you don't hold the market on love for a fellow skydiver and a friend just because of your geographical proximity.
No one is taking that from you, darlin', you just go on posting (on the internet) reasons why you don't need to post on the internet, and I will still be here understanding you loved her too.[:/]
Blue skies,
Jeannie

I hear her everyday....all day when Bird (her bird, which we have and love), whistles and says, “pretty bird-love you two’s...and so on and so on” :)!!!
We all miss her!
>
Tami

Her bird and the Worlds Most Dangerous Cat stayed at
my place for a week while she was out of town once.

Bird picked up the "beep beep beep beep" sound from
listening to my microwave time out.

Your thoughts are nice, marc...
I can't believe that no one but us remembers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you misunderstood my post........

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

Hey Bill….Bird still “beep, beep, beep and beeps all the time :)ALL think about his mommy and the family that misses her :)Debs…you may not be (on this earth), but you are NOT forgotten…you are in our hearts forever!
Here are some pix from a few months ago.
Our Boogie Bird passed and Bird needed a buddy so we found him Squirt. Bird has showed him the ropes.
Peace Out,
Tami & Scotty

Tami, sorry to hear about your bird. He was a welcome addition to the dz, always could hear him happily singing across the way, and he was fun to see on your shoulders.

Long time no see....hope you both have a great 2010!

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

Rick, did you start a new 'BLUE MAN' group?

Jean, that was a revealing photo!

mp

That riser cover was a bitch! Always slapping my ears bloody when I didn't wear my helmet! I hope whoever I sold it to got it fixed...it was an issue. Quasar II.:o

Oh, were you talking about our unmentionables? ;)Wink[/;)]

Haven't seen Dan and KFC for a long while, I hope they're well - say "hi" to them for me if you see them!

Blessed be and blue skies!

Hey, Debs,

I miss the merry peeping of tiny toads
I miss their language when the day is done
The calm, cold comfort of new life that I can't possess

to worship on their every note would be so comforting right now
but I only hear the birds calling
singing
laughing at me waiting

The birds, they always come first
they know stuff
stuff about life and moon-drops on Angels
that I will only wish to feel

Those crazy-loud birds
flying in a way that I can only dream about
and hatching a new-borne promise of enlightenment.

I worry that I won't live long enough to know
what the birds said about me :)