shrekslittlemum

lee skinnyshrek gerrard

Yep, seems like yesterday.

Lee had invited me down for a party to pay tribute to Bob and others.

Sad, I just hope the perp suffers to his last breath, Lee and I agreed on quite a few things and that would be fitting.

Taking the life of an innocent is one of the things that really crosses the line.

It is not like Lee was some knuckle dragging felon.

I hope you know he will be watching you guys this Christmas just like a big old fat Santa!:D

I was at work thinking about this and my memory came up of the first time I went to bed in our trailor that we kept at the farm. and I realized he was never going to lay next to me again.

I cried the whole night. I miss him so much. But I know he is with us all.
:(

-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Jello J made the comment quoted below about Lee and I think about him all the time while remembering this comment. I've quoted and paraphrased it to co-workers and friends that I feel just need to take a little more time to enjoy life.

Jay about Lee:

"One of the great things Lee did for me was to validate the idea that life is too short to waste time on being sensitive about stuff. That man was very good at making you look at your sensitivities and realizing that putting your emotional bank account in the red was just so much bull and a waste of time that could be better used on getting the fun out of life."
Killing threads since 2004.

Jello J made the comment quoted below about Lee and I think about him all the time while remembering this comment. I've quoted and paraphrased it to co-workers and friends that I feel just need to take a little more time to enjoy life.

Jay about Lee:

"One of the great things Lee did for me was to validate the idea that life is too short to waste time on being sensitive about stuff. That man was very good at making you look at your sensitivities and realizing that putting your emotional bank account in the red was just so much bull and a waste of time that could be better used on getting the fun out of life."

So true!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

My favorite Lee story......

He had just got a new and expensive sight for his video.....he was sitting in the back of the king air as our group went out. Lee was sitting in the back....there MIGHT have been a little gap between second to last and last (me) cayse Lee stuck his big ol head out the door to film the groups dive. He never say me....and I didn't slow down. As a get out the door the sight catches on my r.w. suit, spins me against the side of the palne and LOL breaks off. (Yes I made my slot) Lee is PISSED when we all land and he wasn't no small guy. Get's right in my face raising hell - I think the sight was about 150 bucks. Anyway he pause between his cussing and I say "Yeah that was pretty dumb sticking your head out there wasn't it" And he smiles and says "You damn straight"

I miss that boy
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little