skygirl1

Toney Repasky-forver loved

It has been 4 years since we lost you Tony. You were my best friend and one of the best skydiviers I ever knew. Everything seemed to fall apart at the Rockies and many people moved on. But you are forever rememberd and talked about. One day we will do another skydive together my dear friend.
" Mean people SUCK!"

I was talking about Tony with a new TI to our dropzone just Sunday. Then the other day I came across the pic I took of him and Faith about 3 weeks before he died. Yeah, most of us from SDTR have moved on but a part of all of us are still down there...:(

"I don't know where it is that I'm going, but wherever it is there I'll be!" --quoted by me

I think about my cousin Tony often and it's nice to see that his memory lives on in this forum. I jumped with him on my first and only tandem in Colorado and will never forget that experience. His life was too short but he served his family and country well when he was with us.

Mike Ferrier
Ashburn, VA

Tony touched hundreds..if not thousands of people with his warm smile. I remember him caring so much for his tandem student, that if that student was not smiling...Tony helped them to smile.
In 2005 Tony did a memorable skydive with a dying cancer patient...15 years old. It was approved through the USPA. Nick told everyone that skydivng was the best thing he did in his short life....when Nick left and passed 3 weeks later, Tony just walked away with Faith...came back and stated" Life is too short...we have to live each day as if it was our last"..and that is exaxtly what Tony did.;)

" Mean people SUCK!"