djacouma

RIP Ashby Hart

Hi All - My little brother Ashby bit it on a road trip to burning man. Roughly 1000 jumps, camera guy, known mostly at Skydive SF and Lodi, and responsible for countless tandem recruits after heavy nights on the town. I haven't been able to reach many of you about this. Way of the world. It's usually mundane highway that gets ya, not focused adrenalin sport. If he coached you or talked you into taking the sport seriously and you want to share conversation or join his ash dive here in france at parachutisme74.com in the spring with many of his friends, drop me a line at [email protected]. peace out ~ Tory

Memory Eternal.

I did several jumps at Skydive SF in Cloverdale when Ashby was there. I hadn't seen him in a couple of years (just didn't jump where he was), but had been wondering where/what he was up to. He was one of the few (maybe only?) people I knew that jumped a Vengeance.

I learned to jump at Cloverdale when ashby was working there. Was always entertaining conversations to be had with him. Being such a small dropzone there weren't many people to jump with, so Ashby and I did a bunch of jumps together. After I switched to jumping at Byron I would hear from him every once in a while when he was gonna head out that way. Hadn't talked to him in a couple years now. Sorry to hear about his passing.

Blue skies Ashby!