BirdBabe1

Eli Thompson

Sawadee ka, Eli, Eternal Spirit.

Prayers for Sarah and your family. I am stunned and in tears of gratitude for knowing you, mixed with tears of loss for how much you will be missed by so many.

Kop kun ka, aajaan, phuan sanit.

Fly free, eternally.

Julia Margarita

When i started jumping at Perris, Eli and Sarah were some of the first people to make me feel welcome, even though they were freeflyers and i was a hardcore 4-way geek.

Truly a kind and caring family, with a kind, caring father/husband. Eli, you will be missed. :(

Andi

Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

What you said and always at the cutting edge - even when he wasn't there. He lent me his wingsuit when jeb and i made the first wingsuit jumps from petronas december 30, 2000.

Our thoughts are with his family.

robin, tamaki and siona heid
SCR-6933 / SCS-3463 / D-5533 / BASE 44 / CCS-37 / 82d Airborne (Ret.)

"The beginning of wisdom is to first call things by their right names."

That smile... I don't remember ever seeing Eli at the dz without a smile on his face.

Skydiving has lost a pioneer and an ambassador. This is a very sad day.

My condolences to Sarah, their children, his family and everyone who called him friend. :(

It is with great sadness that I found out about this terrible news today.

Dear Eli,
We will never forget when you visited us in Sweden.
Your amazing coaching, your laugther, your smile, your unreal party tricks, your god given flying, your professionalism…
You where part of what took us to the next level.
And for that we will always be greatful….

Our thoughts and prayers are with your family and friends.

Fuck... just fuck...

sometimes I hate this sport...

BSBD Eli... many thanks for the lessons you gave me when I couldnt even sit... much less fly..

you will be missed.

Metting Eli was a honour. I was in awe of meeting the flyboyz. First video I ever watched on my first day ever at a dropzone. These guys gave me the vision of my dream. Metting them and hanging with them and learning from them was the most special moments of my skydiving to date. Watching them on my first day to sitting on a couch with them a couple of years later was an amazing moment for me from new Zealand a country far away from those amazing videos they made for the world.
We lost who I would call one of the top five inspirations this sport has had.

For his friends out there, I am so sorry for your loss. This will undoubtebly be one of the hardest losses the sport has and will ever take.

To his family, you don't need us in these forums to tell you how great Eli was, you guys loved and shared his love with him.

I don't prey, buy you guys will be in my thoughts for a long time to come and Eli will always be remembered by me as pop star and the dream of the sport I breath.
This is a devestating loss. Eli is the guy who put 'cool' into skydiving.

Blue Skies Eli. Thank you for the Flyboyz. Thank you for the dream.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store