GLIDEANGLE

Michael Nowatney - June 2009

He was my instructor and mentor. He was a smiling face. Always approachable, always friendly. Yet he never shirked pointing me to safety and improvement.

I will carry the knowledge he shared with me the rest of my life. I counted him as friend even if I barely knew him. I didn't know the chance to know him better would end so quickly.

My heart goes out to all who had the pleasure of knowing him. I'm so gravely saddened by this loss.
Our community was greater by his life. Let us all remember the good things.

And though we cry..let us celebrate his time with us all.

Blue Skies Michael~

~~~~~~
To those kind souls who posted pictures in the memories above.. Would I have your permission to use those pictures in a collage for the memorial tomorrow? (short notice...and I'm assuming consent.. I'll check for replies/PMs before I display it) Thank you kindly.
~~~~~~

Michael, and all of the Dallas folks, will be in my thoughts tommorrow.

Wendy Parrish
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

From Thailand to Texas, we had many great jumps together, and many wide ranging conversations over beer or weather holds. We didn't have time to finish all we wanted to do or say, my friend. Susan and I miss you. I can't be in Dallas today, but our mutual friend, the man who introduced us, will be there representing. Peace.

Michael,
Thank you for being around and helping when I had my bad skydiving accident in '01.
Who would have thought that underneath your smile lay despair? You should have said something!
And, I would have said, if you're looking for the Answer, then knock and the door will be opened, seek and you will find that Answer... and hope.