notsane

Rob Jones

Found out this morning --- hard to believe.

ZHills will not be the same .... Rob, you will be missed in the extreme.

[:/]

WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com

I met Rob in Puerto Rico last february, and he introduced me to my dream: wing suit flying. He was really calm and my jumps were a success thanks to him. 3 weeks ago I finally bought a phantom 2 from him...
Thank you Rob, you will always be remembered.:(

There will be an informal gathering to celebrate Robert’s life on Wednesday, June 24th at Alice Hall Community Center from 6pm-8pm in Zephyrhills. (address below).

I know Kathy appreciates all the e-mails, texts and visits but this is a tough one so keep them coming!

Baxter.

Address here: http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF8&q=alice+hall+zephyrhills&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&cid=14990427164559204576&li=lmd&z=16&iwloc=A

This is tragic. :(:(

Rob, thank you for being a part of my life. Thank you for your knowledge you shared so freely, your witty humor, all our flights together, the great energy you put into everything you did. You left us way too soon my friend… the party was just beginning…. you will be missed dearly.

To Kathy and Rob’s family, my heart goes out to you – I just can’t imagine…

Mike

Oh geez and damn! No !! ... it just doesn't seem right or fair,..but no death ever is for friends and loved ones.
I am sorry for the loss Rob's family and all his friends are feeling.

Rob,.. I choose to believe that whatever comes after this life is as much or more full of the beauty, challenge, adventure and fun as you found here. So you do your thing there and stay tuned into your family and to those of us still here. We'll be there with you soon enough.
Life is what happens while we are making other plans.

The world is darker today as an awesome man has departed.....he always took time to explain how things work and kept so many safe FLY ON MY FRIEND!!!!! Kathy...will be in touch when you have had time to deal with this loss P
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

hey guys, there is a little more info available about the memorial service. i've included it below. please let me know if you have any questions. not sure if i have the answers but i can surely find them out.

arlo

===========

As you are aware, our friend Robert Jones passed away May 30, 2009. Rob spent his time living life to its fullest and sharing his life with his wife, best friend, and life partner Kathy Gillespie-Jones.

Kathy has chosen to honor Rob by holding a Celebration of Rob's Life on June 24, 2009 from 6pm to 8pm. The celebration will be held in the Alice Hall Community Center located at 38116 Fifth Ave, Zephyrhills, FL.

After much thought, we've decided that in lieu of flowers, donations may be made to an account established to help fund Rob's granddaughter's (Brianna) education. Rob and Kathy have quietly paid for Brianna's education for years now, and we know that Rob would want to continue doing so. This is a simple savings account set up through Wachovia Bank and is in Brianna's name. Currently, checks should made out / sent to:

Brianna Edge
5107 Lantana St
Zephyrhills FL 33542

We're in the process of setting up a paypal account, which should take approximately a week to complete.

The family would like to thank you for the outpouring of support and love during this time. We look forward to seeing you and hearing your wonderful stories about Rob at the Celebration of Rob's Life.