LostSIS

Larry V. Miller You Will Be Missed

Larry V. Miller was 37 years old and died 12-28-2008 in a sky diving accident in Mount Vernon, Mo.. Larry was a very loving and wonderful father with 2 children. He was a great brother, uncle and friend. He will be missed very much. Larry gave 100% always,he had and outgoing personality, and lived life to the fullest everyday. He had a smile that would just light up a room.
Larry we love you and miss you very much.
May God Bless you and be with you.
Love your family....

I'll bet you do. Those are wonderful pictures, and trying to internalize it is tough, I'll bet.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Same here, I never knew Larry but you are right about his smile. When I see those pictures of him and his daughter it makes me sad to know they are without their father. My daughter lost her dad at 3 so I know how hard it can be. I think of what a shame it is that these things happen.

I hope at the very least you are able to get some peace in closure by knowing and understanding what happened to Larry and why. As I wrote you in a PM, as part of a huge family of skydivers, I'll be here if you ever want to talk about anything.
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

Larry was my friend. We traveled the country together on skydiving excursions from time to time. I'll never forget his laugh. And even know he used to whoop my ass in poker and take my money (and not even feel bad about doing it) I'm going to miss him, dearly.

Until we meet again brother...

Gary "Superfletch" Fletcher
D-26145; USPA Coach, IAD/I, AFF/I
Videographer/Photographer