nicolesheridan

Scotty Stonebraker

Skydive Taft is devastated by the loss of Scotty Stonebraker. Scotty passed away late Monday night .

We know that Scotty had friends all over the country at DZs he worked for and jumped at (especially in California and Hawaii).

We are having a memorial service / ash dive for Scotty. If you would like information about attending or if you have any footage of Scotty that we could edit into a memorial video, please PM me.
"People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But, the self is not something that one finds. It is something that one creates"- Thomas Szasz

A memorial service will be held at 11 AM on Monday, January 12th at Westside Believers Fellowship in Taft, CA. It will be immediately followed by an ash dive.

If you have any photos of Scotty we could use for the service, please email them to [email protected].
"People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But, the self is not something that one finds. It is something that one creates"- Thomas Szasz

...very shocked. Been thinking about him all day. God speed Scotty, wish we could have hung out more. I hope to make it out on Monday, but think that work wont let me. One of the draw backs of being self employed. Take him high, and let him fly. Again, I am very sorry for the loss, he will be missed.

My most humble wishes for peace and consolement go out to all those who were close to Scotty. I didn't get the chance to get close to him, but am grateful we chatted on New Year's Eve by the bonfire. Biggest hugs for Kathryn, my dear Adam, daughter Amber and John. I wish I could take away your pain. Tanya:(

"Wanna cookie little boy?"

scotty you will be missed... you are loved... and you will always be in my heart and thoughts.... thank you for everything you shared with me... you were always nothing but a true friend... i will always love you for that... god speed too you my friend... and blue skies.

Skydive Taft is devastated by the loss of Scotty Stonebraker. Scotty passed away late Monday night .

We know that Scotty had friends all over the country at DZs he worked for and jumped at (especially in California and Hawaii).

We are having a memorial service / ash dive for Scotty. If you would like information about attending or if you have any footage of Scotty that we could edit into a memorial video, please PM me.

Send lawers, guns and money!!!!!

The shit has hit the fan!

Whether we were catching waves, jumping from planes or just chillin on the ground, I was always impressed by this young man's passion for life.B|

Now that he has left us here on earth, that passion still survives in those that respect this life we are given. I believe we will see Scotty, again, :)

along with all the other family and friends, when our time comes to an end.

Shalom

BSBD

***Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
-Plato-

O-kcsmm-aka-'tree
American Warchild

Every time I listen to the Frank Zappa tapes you made for me I will think of you!

And that stack of Grateful Dead bootlegs I made for you. I didn't think you kids even liked them anymore, but you did and it was a small thing to do to make you happy. I'll miss you too Scotty. You weren't even half my age and could have had so much more of life. I was always happy to see you and amazed at what an accomplished skydiver you were at such a young age.

Anyway, here's the only pic I have of you.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Here,

they arent anything special just some stuff from my first tandem with him... but they are him none-the-less....

Pics and Video are here:

http://gallery.me.com/broseborough#100033

or here

http://tinyurl.com/scottygallery

Anyone can download.
Anyone can Upload.
Anyone can subscribe via rss so that if there are changes you will be notified.
Please share it with everyone who might want it.

thanks,
Braden Roseborough