FlyingBlueJay

Blue Skies Dan Kulpa

I'm still in shock about this... Dan was a perpetually smiling face at the DZ and a wonderful addition to our family. I will miss you brother...
Blue Skies Black Death
-R
There is an art, or rather a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss. Pick a nice day, and try it. - Douglas Adams

God, seeing your name in this forum with "Blue Skies" is unreal. I can't believe I'll never see your mischievously smiling face or hear your voice again. It still hasn't set in to my brain that this is for real.

I can't believe I had to bag the FL trip. What I wouldn't give to be able to have been there with you and all of our friends one last time before you had to go.

Our last conversation was funny as hell and I'll never forget it. Nothing like talking about I-95 truck stop methmouth hookers, old men serial killers driving down to FL looking for love, stealing their social security money for jump tickets and telling me that I'm not a good girl because only a bad girl would jump out of airplanes and that I would get "badder" on the FL trip. You funny boy!

I'll always remember you and Adam at the DZ causing fuckery. I loved it. I don't have the heart to take that phone sex number out of Walter's cell phone number in my address book. That was fucking brilliant. And you evaded your pieing. LOL. You said you would make sure you got me, too. LOL. When the time comes I hope you're right there in spirit........

Fly free, brother. Please watch over all of us.

Blue Skies, Dan Kulpa. We love you!
Always be kinder than you feel.

I didn't know Dan at all, but reading this post brought tears to my eyes. From the pictures, he looks so young and handsome-it's always hard to lose someone, but to lose someone so young... :(
My heart goes out to Dan's family and all of his friends!

Fly free, Dan. I'm sure you touched many hearts here, watch over those people and make sure you send them lots of signs that you're around in spirit.

we had the pleasure of meeting Dan on our dropzone in ireland at the Irish Parachute Club. he always had a smile on his face and was a very friendly, nice and down to earth character. even though he only visited us on a few occasions he left a lasting impression on all of us.
our sincerest sympathy to all his family and friends at his deadful time.

even though he might be gon,he will always be rememberd and never forgotten in our thoughts!

Rodger
IPC

Hey dan buddy I will greatly miss you. It was just a week ago you asked me if I was coming down to Seb and I told you I wasnt gonna make it. I told you man to stay safe and be careful. I had great times filled with laughs and fun with you. My first tandem was with you on my load and was one hell of a good time and I was very lucky to meet you. You will always be remembered
Live life with no regrets

There aren't any words to express how I feel right now- I'm still in denial, and pain. I know I will remember you forever with your crazy smile, your spirit, and your love of all your friends. I know that Ck wont be the same without you and Adam running around causing chaos together.

Dan, you were so proud of the hybrid that was built for Phils 100th. When its sent to Parachutist, it will go in memory of you. I know that you are flying free now, just like you always have. Blue Skies forever! I will miss you buddy.

Please remember Dan's service is tonight.

Daniel R. Kulpa
Born in Rahway, NJ on Jun. 26, 1986
Departed on Jan. 2, 2009 and resided in Cranbury, NJ.

Visitation: No Visitation
Memorial Service: Thursday, Jan. 8, 2009

Daniel R. Kulpa, age 22, of Cranbury, formerly of Clark, on Friday January 2, 2009, in Sebastian, FL. Beloved son of Karen Conway of Clark and the late Robert Kulpa (2006). Loving grandson of Nancee Conway of Clark and Helen Kulpa of Westfield. Treasured nephew of Joe Conway of Califon and Tom Kulpa of Texas.

Relatives and friends are kindly invited to attend the Memorial Service on Thursday January 8, 2009, from 4-8 pm, at the Krowicki Gorny Memorial Home 211 Westfield Ave. Clark, NJ 07066. Kindly omit flowers.

Born in Rahway, Daniel lived in Clark, and most recently resided in Cranbury for the past 4 years. He worked for Systech International of Cranbury as a field engineer for 4 years. Daniel also owned a small web design and hosting company and was currently enrolled at Mercer County College for electrical engineering.
Always be kinder than you feel.