Skyvixen

Debbie Laws

Always with a big hug and bigger kiss and even bigger smile...
The dz became a brighter place when you moved back. Happy hour every afternoon in front of your place!

we love you Debbie!

marc and alysse

I'm going to flash the very next low-flying aircraft I see while drinking some fabulous concoction, cheers, deb! (that pilot still owes us some altitude...)XOXXO jeannie
can I borrow a jump ticket real quick?

This is the only pic I have, and it is old. It was Debbie's 700th jump and her first nekked one(see attachment below)...don't worry, you can't see anything but her smile. She had an amazing smile, and you could never forget her eyes. If you look at her kid's pic, you will see exactly what she looked like.
can I borrow a jump ticket real quick?

I have some hilarious old photos of her and Jeannie, Gabe, Dewey etc. I will try to find them and email them out.

Here's a funny memory: One night we were all quite toasted and she and I were walking over to Janine's to bug her. She tripped over god knows what in the grass and landed on her face and I was trying to help her up and she said laughing, "wait, wait, no, leave me down here, this is hilarious, take a photo!"

Maybe I'll find that photo with the others...

Sad she's gone...and hoping Sky is making a good come back.

it was shocking to hear this news about debbie.i had many visits to zhills in recent times along with several other irish jumpers.and i was very fortunate to meet debbie while i was there.she had a fantastic personality and i always remember her smile.she was very warm hearted and always gave me a smile and a hug evry time i saw her.
she will be dearly missed.
our sincerest sympathy to her family and friends from all of us here in ireland that had the pleasure of meeting this wonderful lady.
you might be gone but will never be forgotten by the irish(bomb squad) as we were known over there.

blue skies

Rodger

Irish Parachute Club