Skyvixen

Debbie Laws

Deb Rocks! She is waiting there with Johnny Gaites and John O'Donnel smoking a cigar sized doobie and smiling at all us. Debbie, the babies in the bag say hi, and so does Kristen. We love you, have beers and food waiting for us on the other side!
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

To one of the best friends I could ever have had.......you are like a sister to me......I will love you always.......it will never be the same without you!!!!! I love you Deb..........

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95

I'll miss the girl who was forever young, bubbly and up for groping asses with cylume covered hands at a party to leave glow in the dark hand prints!

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

To anyone wanting to donate money for a memorial page in Parachutist please contact me! We will be raising money at her memorial to get a full page...........Deb deserves a whole issue ;) but we will go for a page :(
Anything left over will be donated to charity, either the Humane Society or to a local kids group.

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95

DEEEEEBBBBBIIIIIEEEEEE!!!

My heart is broken. I thought we'd get to jump and hang together again soon; now I have to wait awhile longer.[:/]
Meanwhile, I know I have you and Johnnie looking out for me, say hi for me, and give him a big wet smooch. See ya after awhile, deb, I'll miss you.
Endless blue skies,
jeannie

can I borrow a jump ticket real quick?