mnealtx

Shannon Neal 6/6/90 - 8/26/08

I simply can't write anything that I think would make a difference. All I can say is to remember the good times...write them down....share them on video...but remember those always.

You and Nina are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you strength to make it through these next days with peace.

She will always be beautiful.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Thank you all, so, so much - your words of love and kindness have truly been a blessing to Nina, myself and my family.

I've had my good moments and bad moments, of course. I'm ok for a while, then I cry.

We are preparing to go to the visitation and the funeral, now.

Thank you all again - it means so much.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

If there is anything your fellow Texans can do, please let us know.

Nothing I can say will express how sad I am for you and your family. Just take heart knowing that she is a part of something much bigger and much better.

All of you will be in my prayers.
Oh, hello again!

Nothing I can say can ease your sorrow but I am so very sorry to hear this news. Nothing can ever compare to the loss of a child. My heart and thoughts go out to you and your family. My wife lost her 16 yr old son in a car accident before we were together. I know your pain through her. Our prayers are with you.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

Thank you all, so, so much - your words of love and kindness have truly been a blessing to Nina, myself and my family.

I've had my good moments and bad moments, of course. I'm ok for a while, then I cry.

We are preparing to go to the visitation and the funeral, now.

Thank you all again - it means so much.

It's ok to cry as much as you need, Mike. You have always been such an incredibly selfless and caring person to the community. It's your turn to be shown how much you mean to all of us. Thinking of you and sending love, strength and prayers for your Shannon, you, Nina and your family.

I'm sorry Mike. While out of town I didn't know this happened. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

If you swing back through here before leaving, holler and I can at least get you a beer. If there's anything you need, once again, you know how to get me.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Mike & Nina,

I have been hesitant to post anything ever since I found out about this tragic event - nothing I can say will take your pain away, and anything I do will never be enough. I'm so sorry for your loss. :([:/] Sincerest condolences.

You, Nina, your family - as well as all those affected by this will always be in my thoughts. I pray that God imurse you in peace that only He can give.

f you need anything - anything at all, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Much love,

~Ralf

Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Oh Mike -- I just got back on after a few days. I'm so sorry, and I can't imagine what you're going through.

Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)