mnealtx

Shannon Neal 6/6/90 - 8/26/08

I am so sorry. No parent should have to endure this. I'll be thinking of you, but I'm sure there are no words that could console you right now.

Don

My love and prayers for you both...and of course for Shaye. May the peace she knows now come to you soon; may her smile be brightest when it's the hardest, and may the wind sing memories alive of her laughter.

When hearts bleed, souls rest. And while souls rest, healing comes. And when healing comes, hearts slow their bleeding. May the healing come quickly and completely.

My love and deepest condolences.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Mike, I know you are caring, giving individual and my heart breaks for you.

I am still grateful for your help in the past and wich I could do more than offer my sincerest condolences. my prayers and thoughts got to you and your family as well as the other young people who were so affected.

Take care.

my deepest condolences go to you and your family as well as the others in that car - i am so sorry for your loss - i know at least two very special angels that will be taking good care of her.

god bless
~kenz
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

When we are born, we are the one crying and everyone else around us is smiling. When we die, everyone around us is crying, but we are the one smiling.

Heaven has a new Angel. She will watch over her friends.

I am so sorry for your families loss.

Fly Free Shannon.

Mike,

Like so many others, words completely fail me right now.

Please, please know that I mourn with you. I am praying from the depths of my heart for you and all who loved your baby girl so deeply. I also include her friends in those prayers.

May God welcome Shannon into His Heavenly Kingdom and grant you and all her loved ones His Grace to endure this most difficult time.

Mike, If there's anything I can do for you; you know you just have to ask. In the meantime, many prayers will be said.

Please hang in there my good friend,
Chris

Mike and Nina, I am so very sorry to hear this shocking news. It's something every parent fears and no parent should ever have to experience. I wish there were some way to help.

Please know that you have many people sending you their wishes and prayers for peace. I've never met you in person, but you are both such warm and positive people. If I could, I'd give you both a big hug and offer a shoulder to cry on.

Blue skies Shaye.:(

i'm so sorry to hear that.. :(

my condolences to you and your family, your friends and everyone affected! i'm sure, words wont help you much right now, but rest assured that you all are in my thoughts..

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

our prayers are with not only your little girl but the entire family.

may god bring you peace ,knowing she is in a better place.

we oldsters are NOT supposed to out live our children
59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

I'm so sorry for your loss, my heart breaks for you right now. I hope your memories of happy times together will be able to bring you some peace.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Mike,

My heart goes out to you and your family over this. I know Nina gave you the hug from me. I will keep thoughts of you and your daughter in my heart.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto