skydive_n8

Todd J.

Blue Skies for ever brother!!! You will be dearly missed by all. It's not gona be the same with out you at chip. I didn't know you as well as some but I enjoyed hanging out with you winters at chip....was also alot of fun going through the aff course with you. I laugh remembering your reaction as I tracked away with our examiners pilot chute in hand. Glad you could share the laugh with me.

Fly Free....with love,
Nick & Jessica
If first you don't succeed then skydiving isn't for you!

My heart goes out to all my friends at Chip, Baldwin, and of course Gang Green. Please know I am thinking about each of you tonight as I light a candle. Todd lived a good life and gave all he had to his passion, remember that along with all the great memories we all share.

Blues,

Cheryl

who has a great pic of Todd they can post? There are alot of people out there who won't remember him by name, because he was such a quiet presence on the dz. But when it comes down to it, who could forget that smile? Surely somebody has a terrific pic to post? Gonna think about you and miss you for a long time Todd. Blue skies to you.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

I don't know what to say. Todd was a great guy. It's rare that you meet someone in this sport with the level of sustained enthusiasm that Todd had for the sport. What a shock your going to be missed my friend. I raise my glass to a great skydiver.

Blue skies forever,

DA[:/]

My best memory of Todd's last day was watchting him pack up one of our newer jumpers big slipperies just to do something nice, and asking me who's rig it was and saying it was a bear to pack. Doing a solid for a stranger when that person wasn't watching; that's just plain kind, decent and cool. J

I will miss you dearly Todd.. I'm lost for words. You always put a smile on my face when I saw you... My deepest condolences to all my family at Baldwin and Chip.
Fly Free Brother..
Love, Scooter
If God wanted man to stay on the ground.
He would of put roots on them instead of feet.
loving life
GO-N-UP

I can't believe it. Every year at Quicy, then Rantoul, Todd was the constant bigger than life presence in the organizer tents. He was the kind of guy you could see only at a boogies each year, but it was like you knew him your whole life. An easy friend. He was my image of what an athlete in this sport could aspire to, ever since I started out. Rest in peace brother. Blue skies.

I met Todd Thursday. So did my son. Todd took my son aside and spent 20-30 minutes discussing turns and other things associated with a D jump. I also watched him coach a couple of A jumpers. Note: he wasn't jumping with these guys (or us); he was just helping and imparting his great knowledge and experience to us newbies. Wow. What a guy.

Blue Skies Todd. Thanks for entering our lives...

Todd

blue skies brother.....only met you a few times and u all ways had a smile...

Mike and Shannon
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"