pre7117

Frank "POPS" Ludvik

Hey Pete, I think about Pops a lot too. He was a great man. Him and Junior pretty much took me through the static line program. He was Mr. Safety, always looking out for the newb. I can still hear him saying "red... silvah.... red..... silvah" with his NY accent.

My favorite Pops story is from when he and I landed off after I hurt my neck real bad on an opening. We landed in a big field and were quickly surrounded by big fat cows. They were staring us down and I was getting real nervous. Pops told me to stay behind him and started waving his canopy frantically shouting "Yaw! Yaw!" I looked at him and said... "does that really work?" He replied "It works on TV!" From that day forward Pops called me Cowgirl. :P

Miss you Pops. You'll always have a place in my heart.

POPS signed all of my yellow card when began jumping as i got better and learned to sit fly him junior would blast past me with that smile and wave as if to say come on newbeee pick up the pace god only knows how much we all miss him Love ya lots friend and miss you even more god speed POPS Hellfish # 284