ladyflyer77

Kentucky lost a fellow jumper and dear friend..Paul Robards

July 5, 2008 Paul Robards passed away at the University of Louisville Hospital, KY. Paul was a dear friend to many. For those of you that knew Paul, I'm sorry to announce this to you in this matter. However, several of his friends live out of state and I don't have contact info for some of you. If you are wanting funeral arrangements for Paul, please send me an PM and I'll try to get that info to you.

This is a sad time for his family, friends and the skydiving community.

Again, I'm sorry to announce this online but I don't know of any other way to contact his friends.

Fly free up there my friend, you are dearly missed! Love you Paul!!:(
If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!

I will never forget the times I saw him jump. The man in blue and white camo inspired more awe on those occasions than Batman could ever hope for. Every time I see a swooper I know I'll think of him. I remember people waiting around just to see him land one more time with more determination to wait around than a finale in a fireworks show. Here's to the man dive bombing the hanger, you were a hero.

I will Never forget the chat I had with Paul about diving a few days before. He was very helpful and knowledgable in answering all the questions that I had. It was an awesome site to watch him come in for his landings! I will never forget watching him. He will be greatly missed! Blue Skies Paul!
B

Paul came to me at one of the Hog Roasts, He brought out eight Protecs with brown fuzzy wired antlers through the top. Mike "Bubba" Hayden and I were at the front. Laura in red suit and Santa cap at the tail. He was kind enough to send a copy of the photo to me. I later returned some photos of he, Larry, and Chocolate near the top of the Hotel downtown during Thunder. He expressed desire to, but never made it to the North for a Boogie. We jumped only at B-town together, Miss him greatly.[:/][:/][:/]