FionaB

2 years for Taz

I can't believe it but it's been 2 years since we lost Taz :((http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2818967;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

I still miss her as much as ever. After a recent visit to Perris I found myself thinking about her SO much since the last time I was there was for JFTC 05 and the first of her 4 world records that made her the world wide personality that those of us at home already knew her to be.
Already the arrangements are process for JFTC 09 and it's hard to believe that she won't be part of it.
Anyone who knew her - live life as she did, smile and hug as much as you can! If in doubt - think turquoise!! ;)
Fi xxx

Thinking of her always makes me sad in first place but smiling immediately after as she was one of the most positive people I ever met.
So besides the loss, keep up the smiles as this is probaly what she wanted us to do.
;)
M.

vSCR No.94
Don't dream your life - live your dream!