MercedesW

Our Beloved Jennifer Collins

Not only did we lose 1 amazing woman, but we lost 2. Jen was another amazing woman who touched your life with greatness. Our dropzone was lucky to have these great women among us and their zest for life never went unnoticed. Jennifer was another friend that would go out of her way to help you in any form or fashion. She was smart and funny and loved life. If you needed something she would drop everything to help you and if she couldn't she would find someone who could. Her life was not always easy, but it was finally coming together with her boyfriend Justice, her love of skydiving, and her many friends. Another woman I was lucky to know in my lifetime, I will miss these two women forever and our DZ will not be the same without their smiling faces, but our lives have changes forever just knowing them. Jen, you are in my heart forever
Mercedes

My wfie and I are saddend by this, Jennifer will be missed by many people.
Justice, I am sorry for your loss and hope that you are doing well.
Jennifer had just accomplished a riggers ticket and was a bright up and coming jumper, she offered alot to the sport and others she was with.
Joe
www.greenboxphotography.com

My deepest condolences to the entire FFE family. I think Jen actually may have been involved in my training for an AFF jump, but I'm not sure. Brian, Lynn, Mike, and Fletch were all super nice to me, and they run a great DZ.

My heart goes out to Jen's family and to you, Justice. Keep strong.
T.I.N.S.

Sweet Jennifer had a heart almost too big for her body. It would shine not only in her professions of firefighting & nursing, but also in her personal actions with friends. Skydiving had become such an important part of her life that helped her through some very difficult times. It is also what brought her and Justice together......something she talked about alot to her skysisters. We will miss Jennifer for the rest of our lives, but we know she will be with us in spirit on every jump. Blue skies Jennifer.....Susan

I'm on the west coast and never knew Jennifer or Marnie. But this news is heartbreaking. I learned long ago that these things happen to us, but it only gets harder to see such beautiful young lives lost. My prayers go out from my heart to their families, their friends, and loved ones.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

I had just moved to Freefall Express from a DZ in AZ and Jennifer was one of the first people I met. She was friendly and immediately started about the jumps we would do together. She made me feel like I was already part of the family out there. I regret I did not get to know her longer. But I miss her just the same.
Blue Skies Jennifer, hope we see each other again one day.

Blue skies, fly free, soft landings, Jen.

I will miss your company at the bonfire. It was a treat to be able to talk "shop" with you. I will remember your compassion when I care for my patients and know that you are watching over them as well.

Steve

Steve-
I was not privledged to know these ladies however find that the very people (Fletch and Justice as well as Lynn and Brian) that made my skydiving memeory what it is hold them very close.
What a wonderful picture to pay tribute to ladies while doing what they loved so much.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Freefall Express family as they mourn and remember these lasdies.

Thanks

Jen:

Although I did not have the pleasure of getting to know you real well, I believe we have jumped together at FFE. You, Marnie, Tera and the pilot have been on my mind incessantly since learning about the accident.

It sucks that we won't get to jump together again or make a new women's record (at least a Missouri State Record ...)

You were a skydiver and your name was Jen. I'd have to say, that makes you mighty cool right off the bat. I hope we will learn from this tragic accident and your life will help prevent further catastrophes like this one. That is the only good thing I can see coming from this. You were not from my home DZ but you were from a sister DZ. I'm telling ya, this is two crashes in two years at home and too close to home. It makes me not want to skydive anymore.

Blue skies Jen and heartfelt condolences to family and friends.
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

Just wanted to post this pic from a pink mafia jump at Couch Freaks 07. I did not know Jennifer or Marnie well but I know many of you down in Freefall Express and my heart goes out to you all.

Thanks for the pic... Jennifer loved that jump. Marnie was jealous that she didn't get to get on it.

Gary "Superfletch" Fletcher
D-26145; USPA Coach, IAD/I, AFF/I
Videographer/Photographer