truckerjean

brothermuff65

I've been out of the net for a while. When I finally got back, the first person I tried to contact was johnny gates. I finally came to this site and discovered that he's never gonna be around again. I just thought he would always be here! Aw, jeez, it sucks so bad, but he went out well, didn't he? What an asshole! I loved him so much. He was the first to read my writing. He was the first to let me know that even if I get as good as Boxman, I'll still suck! He suffered through my poetry and my babbling with a smile on his face, so here ya go, Johnny.

I love you. MB2897
can I borrow a jump ticket real quick?

Write my soul in the clouds
Lat it bare for Truth to see
Find me worthy of the light I gather
Left by Angels who've flown with me
And on their wings I'll ride
Till destiny calls me 'round
A time so short and sweet is done
As I flutter to the ground

See ya after a while, asshole, and thanks...

Not too many local loads get off the ground at the "Hills" without a few remembrances of Johnny around 5-6,000 feet, soon after the door shuts! Tandem passengers that get to share in the local color seem to be amused! Johnny added a lot to the good vibs and will be remembered for a very long time.
Dano

Thanks for the reply, dano, I assumed as much. I miss everyone there, Johnny most of all. What a friend he was. Talk about keeping it real! What an asshole I am! Even if I get as good as MeagherB|, I'll still suck! teehee. Blue skies to you (and don't get in the car with Liz...). Jeannie mb2897

I met Johnny @ the WFFC in 2006 when was very new to skydiving, and I made my "Muff Bros" initiation jump with him and a couple others on an inflatable shark (so much fun!!). What a guy!! Had so much fun on the plane ride up, as well as the few jumps I made w/him! Was so saddened to hear he'd passed away, but what a way to go out!!! Miss ya asshole!! Muff, muff; fly free!!!
"Sex.... It's just like cuddling - only damper."
Flying Hellfish#695
Muff Brother#3885
Rodriguez Brother#1526-Tronca Rodriguez