Andy_Copland

Richard Heaton

You were the one who took his rig?

I remember how upset he was and was absolutely insistent that someone stole it and how he'd wanted to "get 'em." I tried to calm him down some and get him to at least entertain the idea it was just a misunderstanding and someone just grabbed the wrong rig.

I think I even tried some humor, "Dude, of all the rigs here, why would they take yours or single you out?" ;)

Isn't there video somewhere of him singing and playing the guitar one night? I heard he was great but didn't like people to talk about it.

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Yes that was me:S. It actually happened twice. We have a dolphin the same colors as Richards. The most recent time at the farm I recognized the rig as Richards when it was on the couch in our travel trailer and I went into the hanger to ask Richard if he was in my trailer raiding my frig. He said why I said you left your rig on my couch. He was soooo happy that it was there and NOT stolen. My brother in law or husband picked it up by mistake the night before. Ours was still on the rack in the hanger where Charlie left it. Richard was so happy. I put a jump on has account because I felt bad about the mix up AGAIN. First time was really my fault I took it by mistake.
Richard was always so nice to me. He was just a laid back really cool person. I hope that video you speak of turns up here. I would like to see it. I saw the video of them recovering Richard in Idaho. I hate that that will be the last image that I have of my good friend.
Blue Skies Richard.......

Kathleen

Big Eric and I have the video on our laptop, just come find me at the Farm and I will show it to you.

For anyone else who would like to see the video, we are wanting to put it on YouTube, but are kinda stupid on how. We may have to wait for Shiny Shorts to come up to do it.

Mel
I like shiny things
mmmm.....shiny things

I just watched Richard's video. Sorry I didn't get with you on Sunday, Kathleen. I promise I want to show it to you.

I was burning a DVD copy for Jill this evening and was watching it to make sure the DVD was OK, and I just realized I am never going to see my friend again. I can't stop crying now, and it sucks.

May be it's strange, maybe not, but until now, I have not felt like I had grieved. But now, three weeks later, I feel like someone just told me my friend died. I will never again go to The Farm and have my personal Richard greeting committee.

This hurts. Maybe a little delayed, but Blue Skies dear friend. I loved you and I miss you. I am sorry I have been so angry at you, I know you did not mean to leave us like this. I will treasure every memory and hope to see you again (but not too soon).

Mel
I like shiny things
mmmm.....shiny things