efs4ever

A love in my Life; a JUMPER.

Rhonda was a love in my life for years. Although she was an "EX" we had many adventures together. We were still friends. She made sixteen tandems. Her log is Here. (The jump numbers are my own. Hers were extracted from my log) Our time spanned over a thousand of MY jumps.

Our adventure took us to EIGHT different locations in THREE states. FIVE different aircraft. If you saw us at Waller, Skydive Texas Decatur, Galveston Air Show, Moss Point, Thibodeaux, Beaumont, Granbury or the Nacogdoches Air Show you would probably recall her.

PHOTOS HERE.

:(

I am gratified by all who looked at and commented here. I was notified of her death by her husband. She had always been under treatment for a heart condition, and, following a bout with the flu, her heart just gave out. I never met James, but he felt compelled to call me. Apparently R was incessant about her jumping days with me. Tonight we cried together on the phone.

Truth be told, she probably should have stayed on the ground. I figured if the cigs didnt' do her in a little knees in the breeze wouldn't hurt. She was never afraid of jumping.

BSBD.
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

Hey Rhonda darling, YOU rip knowing that somebody loves and misses you! It's gonna be fine.:)Keep yr chin uP Brother, keep that BEAUTIFUL smile that you have, on yr face... Whatever brought the both of you together was meant to be long before you knew WHY! Sad as it may be man, you were/are deffinately blessed for crossing paths with R....B|

peace Bro!
dannydan

Always tuff to loose a great friend! Hope you heal quick and giggle many times over the next years of all the fun ya had together! Prayers your way...
"Anything I've ever done that ultimately was worthwhile initially scared me to death."

It's been a year, R. I think of you often. [:/]

Rhonda was a love in my life for years. Although she was an "EX" we had many adventures together. We were still friends. She made sixteen tandems. Her log is Here. (The jump numbers are my own. Hers were extracted from my log) Our time spanned over a thousand of MY jumps.

Our adventure took us to EIGHT different locations in THREE states. FIVE different aircraft. If you saw us at Waller, Skydive Texas Decatur, Galveston Air Show, Moss Point, Thibodeaux, Beaumont, Granbury or the Nacogdoches Air Show you would probably recall her.

PHOTOS HERE.

:(

Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com