efs4ever

Ray Privitt Skydive Houston

Just learned that Ray Privitt died. He was the Camera Flyer for Team America of the Texas Skydiving League.

Natural Causes. [:/]

I've attached a couple of shots I took a while back.

BSBD
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

I met Ray about a month ago in San Marcos. He really believed in TSA. I had a chance to make one jump that day and Ray shot the video. Somebody yelled for him to hurry up or he was going to miss the load. He came running to meet the plane with a big smile on his face. Ray did the video and we all laughed at the screwed up exit.....he seemed like a guy that loved life.

I'm stunned. Just talked to Ray a couple months ago.

Blue Skies, Ray. You were truly one of the best. The world is better because you spent time here.

Thoughts and prayers for your beautiful bride and family.

Thanks for the skydives. We will all miss you, Ray.

Chuck

This just in from SDH:

Here is the information on Ray Privitt's Memorial. It will be this Thursday
between 5:00 and 7:00 PM. At Compean.s funeral home. 2102 Broadway Houston 77012.
Phone 281-224-2778. Lets all show up and show our respect to Ray and Debbie, share
our stories and fun times with Ray. Johnny

My wife and I were the last to show up at the funeral home (kids make you late for everything) We pray for Ray and his Family.
A smile one can not forget.
I remember packing his reserve and 2 days later he shows up at my house with a bottle and an a tub with parachutes in it....and yes that smile!!!!!
Ray gave me the courage not to give up on my personal quest...thanks brother its our secret!!!

LIFE IS LIKE A CIGARETTE, YOU CAN SIT THERE AND WATCH IT BURN AWAY OR YOU CAN SMOKE THAT BITCH TO THE FILTER