stratostar

Goodby Skinnyshrek

It has been one year since Lee was taken from us. He has been on my mind a lot in the past few days and I awoke thinking about him this morning. Brandy, tons of love to you today and Mum & family too. I'm thinking of you all.
Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

My paramedic partner on the ambulance is quite an attractive young lady. We picked up an older gentleman and as she leaned close over his midsection to start an IV on the opposite arm he said "While you're down there..." My partner was a little surprised at the heartiness of the guffaw that came out of me when he said it. I've been smiling about it for a week or so now.

Made me think of you buddy. Hope you're given it hell wherever you are!
Killing threads since 2004.

New Shrek movie coming out . . . Made me think of Lee . . .

Damn . . .

Miss you you fat Bastard!:ph34r:

Cheers.

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

New Shrek movie coming out . . . Made me think of Lee . . .

Damn . . .

Miss you you fat Bastard!:ph34r:

Cheers.

Yeah, the final chapter. [:/] But damn, did you see how fat that cat got? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

News is in, the dirty tucking Bastard has been convicted of First Degree Murder in the case of Lee Gerrard. Death Penalty procedings will begin on Friday to determine whether or not Miguel should be put to death.

I don't currently have the info on the other charges of kidnapping, armed robbery and grand-theft auto.

I have never had the pleasure of meeting Lee but when my daughter was in a plane crash in Sillivan Missouri, a skydiving friend organised a birthday post for Kim and Lee was one of the very kind and generous people who sent their wishes. I read a few posts by Lee and was a bit dubious about my daughter going on a jump with Lee but as I learnt more about Lee through his posts and the posts of his friends after the tragic event, I know there would have been no safer place on earth for her than with Lee. I will raise a nice cold Fosters in Lees memory Down Under.

...I hug you from Alaska. I met and enjoyed Lee's company in '05-6...i have been saddened deeply with our and your loss. I have been careful with his memory......Thank you for posting updates. He has brothers in many many far reaches of the circle. I morn for him with you. He is not forgotten.......

Thinkin about chainsaws.......

Thinking about Lee this week and especially today. Certainly not forgotten. Mum I hope you, Mike, and the whole family are finding some peace.

Brandy continue to grow, Lee is with you. We're looking forward to seeing you.

Lee as soon as Kimberly gets home we will be pouring one out for you. Be rude not to.

Doug

hi hans love ,were coping love thank u ,,hope everything is ok for u and your family ,if u talk to lee and ask his help ,believe me it will happen ,i know ,ive prooved it time and again ,when ever i need his help ,he shows me a sign , and thats not me cracking up ,i promise ,loyts of love and hugs and xx mum xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think about Lee all the time. I blatantly make use of several of his often quoted remarks, be rude not to after all, and also often think about J's comments about Lee. I've had the quote below on my Facebook page and shared it with many, many friends that have found themselves too wound up in small petty stuff to realize what a great life they have right in front of them. He was only in my presence for a very short time, but he's been in my life ever since.

Quoted from J (Thanatos340) earlier in this thread I believe:

"One of the great things Lee did for me was to validate the idea that life is too short to waste time on being sensitive about stuff. That man was very good at making you look at your sensitivities and realizing that putting your emotional bank account in the red was just so much bull and a waste of time that could be better used on getting the fun out of life."

Killing threads since 2004.

I think of how I should live my life...as though there was no tomorrow. And, that I should help friends no matter how long or short I have known them. I should live like Lee did.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)