stratostar

Goodby Skinnyshrek

Very nicely done! But damn... I got cropped out of one picture. [:/] But hey, it's shrek's page! Still well done. :)

I got cropped out of a pic too. :D:P But it is still a very very nice page! Well done, thanks to everyone who put it together.

A lot of people are still missing Lee, myself included. There is a vacancy on-line and at the DZ that will never be replaced. Blue skies Shrek.

What was sobering to me was seeing Beezy's memorial page. Shrek is standing in the back in the middle smiling. I'm kneeling in the middle behind Skymonkeyone. Then turn the page and there's Shrek's memorial page. [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Laura, you may have been cropped out of one pic but you're still on the page. :)
Billy, what can I say man, even from beyond he's still messin' with ya. :P

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

hi love ,we r booked to fly out on17th june ,but i think brandy was going to arrange the ash dive for the 26th or 27th ,as we r staying for a few days with rob and brenda,but will be at the drop zone for the full weekend of the dive and maybe a little longer ,trying to arrange it so we get to see everybody ,hopefully well be in a better state ,than we r now ,we r progressing a little lots of love to u all xxxxxxxxxxxx

What was sobering to me was seeing Beezy's memorial page. Shrek is standing in the back in the middle smiling. I'm kneeling in the middle behind Skymonkeyone. Then turn the page and there's Shrek's memorial page. [:/]

Yeah, and it's sobering to watch Beezy's ash dive video too. I just happened to watch that for the 1st time the day Lee was killed (before I got the news). What really got me in that video was when Lee said after the jump, while he was under canopy, "Bye Beezy! See ya later, buddy." Who knew how soon it would be. [:/]:(

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

cant wait to see u 2 love ,if you need anything bringing over from england just let us know ,i know we have to bring some ,piccalilli,lollove u all xxxx

All we will ever need to see our new family! :) I can't wait to see you, Mike and Lisa again and have a proper welcome. Lisa is going to have a GREAT time on her tandem we will ALL make sure of that. Miss you and I will talk to you soon!

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

sorry clint love, too little too late! weve booked for him already but maybe we can get him hammered n lose him lol..shoukdnt be too difficult

I'm sure a bunch of us can help you with that. :):ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

sorry clint love, too little too late! weve booked for him already but maybe we can get him hammered n lose him lol..shoukdnt be too difficult

That will not be hard. You are not allowed to drunk Billy.....:D:D
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

That will not be hard. You are not allowed to drunk Billy.....:D:D

Only if he promises to try to break the computer and fall down a few times.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I've attached the only one that I have, which was taken at The Farm at the Christmas Boogie in 2006.

To download the full-resolution photo you can click on here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/krisanne/319972820/sizes/o/in/set-72157594415934844/

Or for a smaller one, you can go here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/krisanne/319972820/sizes/m/in/set-72157594415934844/

Let me know if you're having any trouble. Lee used to ask me to resize photos for him all the time because he said he could never figure it out. Maybe it runs in the family. ;)

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Those whose faces I can see from left to right in that picture are: Sandy (Hans' wife), Hans, Lee, Ben (hisgoofyness), Kristi (chaoskitty), and me (BillyVance)

I think that might be Blaine (Pyke) sitting right of Sandy.

That was the game where Shrek, Brandy, Ben and I were the final four, and Shrek took me out with fucking 7 2 offsuit against my ace 10. :D

Those whose faces I can see from left to right in that picture are: Sandy (Hans' wife), Hans, Lee, Ben (hisgoofyness), Kristi (chaoskitty), and me (BillyVance)

That was the game where Shrek, Brandy, Ben and I were the final four, and Shrek took me out with fucking 7 2 offsuit against my ace 10. :D

Ya, and if you had taken him out with the same hand, he would have called you an idiot.

God I miss the hypocracy......:D
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Ya, and if you had taken him out with the same hand, he would have called you an idiot.

God I miss the hypocracy......:D

And one time we were playing the skydive radio games on poker stars a couple years ago, he called me "you vucking deaf baztard" when I beat Hans on the river on one hand. Now that was back before we became good friends so I wasn't sure what to make of it then. :D

DAMN that's a handsome guy in the top left!
:D

Lee - Beer - Poker -

Kinda like -

Gravity - It's just the way it is.

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun