stratostar

Goodby Skinnyshrek

hi clint ,hope your ok ,im still in a lot of shock and heart broken, i still cant believe i wont see my lovely son ever again ,but hes in my heart, and i know he is trying to help me cope ,he thought a lot of you ,he often spoke of you ,will talk to u soon

You and yours are in my thoughts.

Give Mike a big hug for me.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

i will do that love ,he needs them at the moment ,xxx

Both of you big

It's so cool how I can hear her say that - "I'll do that love . . ."
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I just got my Feb08 Parachutist with his memorial page in it.

Never met the man and he's the luckiest guy I've ever seen. Smiling in every picture. That is the smile of a man who is happy, loved, and at peace. I'd give anything to have that smile on all the time!

You are all very lucky to have been around such a man. I'm sorry he was taken from you.
- Harvey, BASE 1232
TAN-I, IAD-I, S&TA

BLiNC Magazine Team Member

big hugs back at ya brandy x x x big thankyou for the hard work thats gone into this page, mum n dad have put it as screensaver so they can see his huge smile no matter what they are doin. thanks a lot guys, youve all done so much! Our flights are now booked for mid june! can't wait to see you all again n do my 1st (and last) jump x

I miss Lee so much...He was always picking on me (not like no one else picks on me) but he did it in a way that made me laugh. I thought it was so cool how he said my name "Kerry". After I got slammed to the ground by the wind and busted up my back a bit, he told everyone, "Ha! Karries teaching everyone how to land a canopy!" *smile* I sure hope they can nail the real perpetrator of this tragic and terrible crime!!!
We take risk not to escape life, but to keep life from escaping._______________________
It is noble to teach oneself; it is still nobler to teach others. Mark Twain

I just got my Feb08 Parachutist with his memorial page in it.

Never met the man and he's the luckiest guy I've ever seen. Smiling in every picture. That is the smile of a man who is happy, loved, and at peace. I'd give anything to have that smile on all the time!

You are all very lucky to have been around such a man. I'm sorry he was taken from you.

You couldn't of said it better. He was a very happy man and never let things stress him. Maybe I was part of making him happy also;). :D:D

He always woke up and was in a good mood. He really lived life to the fullest and didn't pout about anything. He loves his family and friends and had a big heart.

He will never be forgotten. I don't even want this thread to end. Even if I have to reply to myself.:D
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

and i cant wait to stand and watch and sh-- myself till your safely on the ground ,love u loads ,xxx

You can cuss in here Pat.:)

Yep, no need to hold back... let it all out. :D Looking forward to the next meeting! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Very nicely done! But damn... I got cropped out of one picture. [:/] But hey, it's shrek's page! Still well done. :)

I got cropped out of a pic too. :D:P But it is still a very very nice page! Well done, thanks to everyone who put it together.

A lot of people are still missing Lee, myself included. There is a vacancy on-line and at the DZ that will never be replaced. Blue skies Shrek.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091