scaryshari

Scott Bell

Scott

Although I didn't know you that well, I remember you for the high fives and smiles you had for all of us as we boarded the aircraft for the climb to altitude. You were just so genuine. Thank you for your service to your country.

Skydiving, Spaceland and the World has lost a great friend.

Chris
Skydive Dallas

"when we are young, wandering the face of the earth, wondering what our dreams might be worth, learning that we're only imortal, for a limited time"

RUSH-DREAMLINE-Lyrics NEIL PEART

Scott,

This is tough...the first friend I've lost in the sport. I didn't really get a chance to take with ya until the time I saw you at the gas station outside the DZ. We talked of our time in the military and our aspirations for getting into the sport. You were one of the few I could remember from Spaceland as going out of there where to get to know me.

Well, I was pretty devastated to here the news, and in ways I am still dealing with it. I haven't been to Spaceland in a while and it will be a difficult place going back to. I wish well for you family and closest of friends. I will make all effectors to be at your memorial my friend.

Matt

Scott,

Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and when we sit down as a family over our meal and say grace, I'll be thinking of ya.

Some of the greatest blessings God can bestow on us are those he surrounds us with. Having meet you in April of this year and having the oppertunity to dock with you on two seperate jumps I will always remember the smile.

Most of my family ask why did I take up skydiving? Because, for the first time in a long time, this old man felt like he was appart of something special, "there kind of like family, kind of hard to explain unless you spent some time with em".

Cheers to ya Scott, I'll see you in my dreams.

I am sorry to read about Scott. I remember him as an happy and cool guy. He was an helpful guy and ran again og again to us, deafs and said 5 min call.

We was in Spaceland last weekend i october for jumping in DWR 2007.

Rest in peace, Scott.!

Regards from Norway

Borgvar, Mads and Tommy Andre
Tommy Andre, Norway