CSpenceFLY

Goodbye Beezy

A giant thank you goes to Greg and Hans for hosting Beezt's ash jump.

After the jump,family and many friends gathered together to tell there favorite Beezy story. Many a damp eye but so many smiles and fond memories.

This sport has lost one of its original big ones.
But as with all things the sport and life moves on.

Beezy we will miss you but remember you and all you have done for us.

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

Chuckie was right, the turn out was awesome...Beezy would have loved it. All day long skydivers took to the skies w/ smiles and laughter and all the typical happenings of the day.

The dirt dive was planned on the deck...it was to be a 16-way built on two tandems: Hans Paulsen took Beezy's daughter Sunny & Charlie Mullins took Bryan (Beezy) Jr...the rest built a BFR to link the two. Bill Scott & Chuck Blue shared duties of opening the ashes at 8,000. All 16 got in, but the round never closed...it didn't matter. Those on the ground said that sky had a perfect blend of oranges & golds - and when the ashes were released they seemed to 'light up' in the sky.

To me, that's just perfect - Beezy is now above us, his spirit glowing in the sky, sharing every future skydive with us all.

A wonderful video was quickly put together to commemorate the event by Big Steve Haseman - Great Job bro, seriously. It was perfect - tears & laughter could be heard throughout the crowd during the whole thing; finishing w/ a huge applause.

Story telling started w/ a beautiful eulogy by Tracy, and quickly followed w/ some jaw wagging by his good friends. It is clearly obvious to all of us, Beezy was a GREAT man and will be dearly missed.

I had to leave Sat night, but the happenings were still well into happening. Sorry I couldn't get tore up w/ the rest of y'all, but I did have one drink from a coffee cup...just as Beezy would have!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

my camera is up at the farm, if big steve still has the edited version i will ask himn to put it on youtube this week-end
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Hi, Tracie.

I don't check the Forums very much and was shocked when I saw that Beezy had passed. I didn't know him very well but I bought a canopy once and he let me return it, no questions asked. I also met him once at Skydive Greene County in Xenia, Ohio, and he was everything that people have described in these forums. He told it like it was and had a lot of energy, maybe passion is a better descriptor. He was just about my age.

Anyway, please accept my late condolences. I lost my 13 year-old daughter in 2004 and it's still rough. She looked like the Stepanie Tanner character in the "Full House" sitcom a few years ago. You would probably know how much daddies love their little girls. So, for what it's worth, tell good old Beezy he can keep an eye on my little Shaina til I get there. When I do, I'll buy him whatever kind of beer or hard stuff they drink in Heaven.

Happy Holidays to You and Your Family,
Ed Lightle
D-5966

Here is one of my favorite pics of Beezy and me. This was a regular routine for many long years. Salute, Brooksie!

Why do you two look like big kids about to get into some trouble in that picture?:)
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

An Account has been set up for a memorial page in parachutist for Beezy for those that would like to contribute.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3051223#3051223

more money is needed. the deadline is in a couple days.

I got things in the works, but no definite things yet..

follow the link and donate!!!! PLEASE!

Your page is done and it is something to behold. We hope you're happy with it and it is something you would be proud of. The holidays came and went ... it was not the same without you and Lee. I will do a better job of calling Tracie and checking in. Thank you for all that you have done for us throughout the years. May we always make you proud!

PS... We intend on making good on your word! ;)

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

Your page is done and it is something to behold. We hope you're happy with it and it is something you would be proud of.

It is definitely an awesome page. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

As best as I can tell, Jello is keeping them both watered somewhat regularly. Occasionally a few others join him in a mass watering. Turtle and Hippie helped Jello with the watering duties this weekend.
Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."