CSpenceFLY

Goodbye Beezy

I am going to miss the jokes, the phone calls and funny posts.
Most of all I shall miss the spirit that was you.
I expect that you and Chris are up there cracking jokes, and doing what you do.
You will be missed, but I know that I'll see you when I get there.
Thanks Beez.
B2

oh fuck me!

this is sad news! i'm sorry I didn't hear of it sooner. bsbd beezy you were one of the good guys. all the best to family and friends you and george were amongst the guys who truly understood and believed in our quest and was a true pioneer of innovation in the sport. I personally thank you for all of your advice amd encouragement. we will miss you and your input, it was and always will be gladly accepted. we are for ever in debited to your knowledge and understanding of modern sport equipment. fly free my friend.

mick cottle/ david burrows.
Fliteline Systems. inc (Reflex).

My wife Heidi and I are saddened to hear of Beezy's death. I had the good fortune to meet Beezy through some of his old Atlanta buddies about 10 years ago. I will say this. If I had to name the most interesting person I ever met in my 15 years of jumping, #1 on the list would be Beezy Shaw. He had the most outstanding stories ever heard in the sport. What a great man and we will miss him dearly. Beezy, say hello to Chris and Bob for us. Cheers and Blue Skies forever, Sean and Heidi Adams

Wow, I just got word of this. I am going to really miss his surprise visits to Rodriguez Brothers boogies... he was a really cool guy who could tell some pretty crazy stories. I think the story Tracy talks about where they took their daughter to a boogie when she was 1st born was the Rodriguez Brothers boogie. I will miss you BeeZee Rodriguez!

Pepe

Damn Beezy, I'm going to miss you, bro'. Thanks, Billy Vance, for reminding me of the time when Sandy Wambach (still love you, girl) was organizing the Ga. State Record (96-7?) when Beezy hummed it down, had two out, cut away for a 3 second reserve ride with a camera on. The whole load counted out loud with him as we watched the video over and over that night. He was a great storyteller, a great skydiver, a great friend, and truly one of a kind. He was sure good to me when i was trying to break into the big ways all those years ago. Fly free, my friend, there's a lot of good company for you up there.

Lee

The ash dive is scheduled for November 17, 2007 at Skydive The Farm. Come one. Come all. And, bring your stories with you. His ashes will be scattered on the sunset load, and eulogies (bullshit stories) will be given in the hanger immediately following.

Tracie Shaw

The ash dive is scheduled for November 17, 2007 at Skydive The Farm. Come one. Come all. And, bring your stories with you. His ashes will be scattered on the sunset load, and eulogies (bullshit stories) will be given in the hanger immediately following.

Tracie Shaw

I will be there for sure.

Beezy, Man I will miss you as of this post its hard for me to type. There's just too much good I've learned from you over the years. So many fond memories of Scooter races at WFFC with you me and Chris etc. Ive owned canopys from both you and Chris that will now be priceless.

Just not enough room here to say everything about you as a Great Person in the Sport I will always respect. Thanks Beezy for all you have done and all you will continue to do by those who love you and respect you for years to come in this sport. Thanks Brother-Peace Doug Wilson. Tullahoma, TN Old School Group Forever.

I just got the word that Beezy Shaw past away last night. Many may not know that he had been sick for some time either fighting cancer or trying to get well enough to fight it.

Beezy was one of the good guys and someone I counted as a true friend. I will miss his straight forward way of telling someone they are about to fuck up. Something like, "Hey that's stupid and your going to die" or " Wait a minute so I can go get my video camera".

Blue skies my friend, I will miss you.

Tracie Shaw

I will be there for sure.

so will I.