CSpenceFLY

Goodbye Beezy

Beezy has been a staple in my life as a skydiver. He was one of the few I trusted more than myself (when he wasnt pulling my leg ). He was the first person I looked for at boogies. After our home dz closed, anytime Beezy was around, it was a little bit of home.
More than that though, Beezy was a great man. A great friend, and a whole lot of fun. I owe a lot to Beezy, and I'm thankful for the past five years, now full of memories. When I am not so sad I will share some stories here.

Blue skies Beezy, I love you. You owe me about 600 fun jumps btw. I'm still counting.

Blue Skies Beezy. You always made me laugh and I could always count on you to be smiling and cracking me up. Like at Dublin whenever you saw me or anyone else with a beer you'd yell "that shit will fuck you up!":D:D

I'll miss you bro.:(:(:( Here's a a couple of classic Beezy pics.

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I met him at Dublin '06 and found him to be the most easy-going, friendly down-to-earth people I've ever met. He was kind and helpful to me, and I will always remember him for that.

Fly free, my friend...
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I never had the pleasure, but I'm getting a little upset about losing him from reading how much he's touched so many people. It sounds like he did great things for the sport and touched a lot of people. Blue Skies Brother.
I got nuthin

Beezy, you are gonna be missed brother. Thanks for your visionary inputs. You helped me in so many ways to develop our DZ. You will be missed and you will always have a place in our hearts. Thanks for being a good man. Most of all, thanks for being you. I will miss having a hangover with you. Blue skies, fly free. We will all see you again.
Peace.
www.skydivethefarm.com
People are crazy. Cuz there's more of 'em.

I just got the word that Beezy Shaw past away last night. Many may not know that he had been sick for some time either fighting cancer or trying to get well enough to fight it.

That SUCKS!! I met Beezy many many years ago and he was a great guy! I spoke to him what seems like just a a few months back but it might have been more then I thought and had no idea he was sick.. He will be missed by many I am sure.. Eternal Blue Skies Beezy....

:|

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

I've known Beezy since I first started skydiving. I always joked that he and Chris Martin acted like my dad. They both watched out for me... made sure to chase away any 'unseemly' guy that hit on me... and always gave me endless advice on staying safe in the sky. Beezy and I were together when we got the news that Chris had passed. I noticed that Beezy stepped up his 'Dad' duties after Chris was gone. And now it breaks my heart that almost three years to the day... Beezy has passed too.

It brings me a little bit of peace to know that he isn't in pain and that he is in a better place now. I know he'll always be watching over me and keeping me safe. You'll always have a special place in my heart Beezy. I'll miss you so much. I'm *so* sorry things happened this way.

Tracie and Elsie, I am so sorry for your loss. If there is ever anything that you need... if something ever brings you to Tallahassee... please don't hesitate to call me.

Love Always,
Samantha
Pink Mafia Sis #26

I first met Beezy back in the early 90's at WFFC and over the years have jumped with him in KY, TN and most recently The Farm. He had a way of making you feel at home in the skydiving family. I recently took my private pilot checkride and my examiner ask how I satrted flying ...I reluctanly said skydiving and the the first words of his mouth were.."do you know Beezy" We exchanged a few laughs and stories which helped me relax and pass the check ride. I will miss ya Beezy.

Blue skies always!

Well I didn't really know Beezy with the exception of all he posted here. He was aways a welth of knowledge.

I learned of this sad event via text message when I asked Billy Vance how he was doing on Saturday Night.

Blue ones brother
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192