scates

Eternal 10-Way: Michelle Barker

I'm so sad about this tragedy and I hope this helps... -Scott

Connect yourself with others and share your thoughts here.

Help others get important information and coordinate your efforts.

Find old friends and make new ones.

Grieve. Share. Love. Heal.

Celebrate our beloved friend's life.

Michelle, you are awesome. I only knew your for a short time, but you made a huge impact on my life. You were always joking around, and almost always in a good mood. When we met, i knew instantly that you were going to fit in perfectly with our group. You will be missed tremendously. I already miss your smile, your laugh, and your awesome sense of humor. RIP Mitchy B. There is definitely a LOT of MitchyB in all of us. I am sad to have lost such a great friend, but I am comforted by knowing we all have a new guardian angel. Enjoy the eternal blue skies, we will meet again.

--
HHC

Michelle, There are so many things that I will remember about you. Like how raunchy you were when we first met. We all knew that you were going to make it in our crew! Your smile and sense of humor kept me laughing. We never got to jump together. But I know that you'll be right there with me when I'm on the air.

I'll see YOU when I look up and see Blue Skies. Fly high little angel.... Fly high.

I love and miss you all too much.

Z
Background checks welcome......

We look forward to meeting all at the Memorial at Snohomish on the 27th. we hope everyone will be there. There are alot of Michelle friends/family that we are looking forward to meeting for the first time. The pain of our loss is strong. We need to see you guys:( In the meantime, we're learning about....... Blue Skies, No Wind! ;)

This sucks. Blue skies, Michelle. [:/]

A simple "No, I'm not going to make it over there next season" would have sufficed...you didn't need to resort to such dramatic measures to get out of packing for me! :D

On the positive side, I'm glad I held my ground when you kept trying to talk me into going on this trip with ya! :P

[:/]

Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Michelle,

You were one awesome chica. No denying that.

Immediately I had a connection with you - another goofy, wiseass dropzone girl! Who could resist your obvious charm?

You'll be missed.

You brightened many of my days.

-Karen

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham