shaggio

Ganja Rodriguez AKA Scott Weed

Ganja I miss you brother, you always made me smile and laugh. I'm glad we got to talk some over the last few days you were here. There is no way I could take those boots, no one can fill them. [:/]
Love and respect,
Pfuego

PS Perra, do you have a link for the fund yet?

Here is the info PFuego, I also posted it on the RB board.

Hola, I spoke with Ganja's wife Melanie last night. She is having a very difficult time dealing with Ganja's death and has spent the last 6 weeks in counceling including a week in-patient care. And doing her best to tend to the boys. She went back to work today and thinks it would be helpful to hear from friends/brothers of Ganja even if you did not know Melanie personally. Not wanting to overwhelm her but maybe some can jot down her number and give her a ring just to say hi, especially over the holidays, or maybe a card.

Melanie Weed
137 Kellers Pond Lane
Lexington SC 29072
Home# 803-951-3230

Scott Weed Memorial Fund/FBO Kevin And Jacob Weed
c/o First Community Bank
5455 Sunset Blvd
Lexington, SC 29072

I am sure they could use some help to the above fund as well for the boys, if at all possible.
There's Always Room for Jell-O!

A year has passed, and I still have saved the last PM you sent me. We talked the week before the accident and couldn't get together that afternoon, but said "next time".

I miss you brother...

I will always remember Jacob being born just before the boogie. I raise my glass to you, in remeberence of all the good times, in honor of all of the learning we did together, in your always rising to the challenge.

My heart goes out to Melanie, Kevin, and Jacob.

A year has passed, and I still have saved the last PM you sent me. We talked the week before the accident and couldn't get together that afternoon, but said "next time".

I miss you brother...

I will always remember Jacob being born just before the boogie. I raise my glass to you, in remeberence of all the good times, in honor of all of the learning we did together, in your always rising to the challenge.

My heart goes out to Melanie, Kevin, and Jacob.

We miss his presence in the weekly poker games, along with skinnyshrek and crwmike... [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban